PDA

View Full Version : Casey's check up today

caseysmom
10-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Well casey had her 6 month check up today. I had to leave her there for 5 hours. We got in trouble because she gained a pound :o I have her on reduced calorie food but she is always trying to steal bubba's food, the vet said since bubba will be a year old in a week to start putting his food down for 20 minutes then pick it up so she doesn't get into it, he also said bubba can start getting adult food instead of puppy food.

He also said her ears were kind of smelly and irritated, I hadn't noticed her scratching or anything but they prescribed a wash that I need to use once a day. It looks like they also cleanen her ears out real well.

anna_66
10-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Trouble for gaining 1 lb :o Ahhh tell um you could loose that in a snap;) Just try your hardest not to steal any food...ok?

I know what it's like to have those kinda potato ears...the wash cleans em right up Casey....Bon:)

chocolatepuppy
10-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Aw Casey one pound isn't too bad. I hope your ears are all better soon! :)

Jadapit
10-10-2005, 07:25 PM
One pound shouldn't be to hard to lose Casey. ;)

caseysmom
10-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I think the vet thought it was more when he called on the phone, but when I checked her paperwork it was 1 lb...now keep in mind she has gained 10 pounds since I rescued her...she went from 36 to 46 in 2 years :eek:

new mom to a veiled
10-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Give her a good brushing........she'll prob loose that 1 lb ;)