PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Dog Fancy??

Jessika
10-10-2005, 04:20 PM
I went to the board earlier and the message board was there and fine, but I just went five minutes ago and it redirects me to a new website (dogchannel.com) and new forum, ALL the posts are gone, AND your account is gone and you have to create a new one??? Does anyone know what's going on???

Jessika
10-10-2005, 04:37 PM
That doesn't really explain the change, though. There is no explanation at all, or warning, or anything. Our accounts are gone and all of the posts are gone as well.

Jessika
10-26-2005, 03:34 PM
*bump* anyone know??

lv4dogs
10-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Did you double check the addy?
I used to be on a member there, a few years ago the same thing happened to me, I think it was also called dog channel. Come to find out it was me!! I did something wrong & ended up on another site. It took me a few days to figure out what I did wrong.

I don't know though, I didn't check out the link that Freckles posted yet.

Jessika
10-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Well I had it bookmarked in my bookmark toolbar on FireFox, I would open the SAME bookmark every day and it worked for awhile, now suddenly the URL I had been using for months redirects me to this site! With no explanation! I don't know what other URL to use, lol.

EDIT: I tried going to JUST dogfancy.com and it redirects me to that site, so I know its not me :(

lv4dogs
10-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Well now that is weird!