PDA

View Full Version : Fritz in his little nook

fritz03
10-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Fritz in his favorite little nook to sleep ,right beside the chair in the living room.He saw the Husky coming down the driveway up the street with its owner and He must have smelled the dog,he stood right up in the window and hooted and hollered at it.He didn't bark at the Yellow Lab today as it was only the lady of the house walking it today.Another neighbor walked a Chocolate Lab by,nothing doing as fritz was snoozing next to me in the chair. he don't like little kids walking by as he lets out an awful bark every time a kid goes by.yesterday after supper,i thought he wanted his dog biscuits out of the can so i gave 3,not all at one time.turns out,what he really wanted was the skins from the Squash we had for supper that was on the kitchen counter.Having our Thanksgiving dinner today at 5p.m. when my sister,husband Larry and Taffy,their dog.Also going to a hockey game for 1:30 ,so I am going to have a busy day today.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/nook.jpg

beeniesmom
10-10-2005, 09:45 AM
Ohhhh HOW CUTE!
I had a hard time seeing where you were hiding Fritz!
Such a cutie!

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi Fritzie!! Wow, it's a big day there huh? Of course you want all the goodies Fritz!! You want to celebrate too don't you? Sounds like a very busy day around there so we hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving. You look so cute in your little nook Fritz! :D

tatsxxx11
10-10-2005, 12:44 PM
We see you, Fritz!:D Was that before or after the squash peel?:D Sounds like you were in for a fun and busy day, Barry! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!:) Hugs to you Fritz!:)