PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of snip days and a brag

lv4dogs
10-10-2005, 09:39 AM
I just scheduled Kaiges snip day, he's getting the big ones cut off Monday, Nov. 21st. I know it's more than a month away but what the heck. lol

He went to his first class yesterday & loved it!!! I thought my head was gonna explode that day. :D The instructor kept commenting on how well he was doing. He finally pulled me aside and asked where I used to take him for classes? He thought we already started classes elsewhere. Nope just me training him at home.

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Kaige is scheduled for the big snip too? It seems like an epidemic here at PT. Pistol is scheduled for his big day too Kaige. He graduates from obedience school tonight Sue. Since they changed instructors in mid-stream due to illness of the first one, my son personally doesn't think he's quite ready but he'll graduate tonight anyway. He's such a good boy :)

Thoughts and prayers are coming to you from Florida :)

cloverfdx
10-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Wow Kaige that is pretty impressive about your classes, what a good boy :D.

Good luck with the little snip, i am sure you will do fine.

gemini9961
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Kaige getting snipped too....yikes....all PT pups getting the big surgery done at one time. :eek: Way to go Kaige and Sue on the classes, we all knew he was a smart pup.

RobiLee
10-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Good job, Kaige! Sounds like you two are doing great. Make sure you remind us about Kaige's big snip day so we can keep him in our thoughts.

anna_66
10-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Wow what a compliment! I bet it really made you feel good, I know it always made me feel good when the instructor said how well Roxey was doing.

Another big snip hu? Yikes...look like it is a epidemic :eek: :D
All of you out there that may be unaltered...WATCH OUT :p

bckrazy
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
aw, good luck Kaige! :) You're such a big healthy boy, I'm SURE you'll do awesome. My only concern is if your Mommy will need tranquilizers to keep you settled for a couple days afterwards, hehe.

Kaige sounds like a little genius already :D welcome to the world of way-too-smart herding dogs!! Soon (if he hasn't already) he will definitely be out-smarting you, so keep an eye on him. I can't believe he's big enough to get the snip... he is growing up way too fast!