PDA

View Full Version : Cinder needs prayers

cali
10-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Cinder is a 3 year old male gerbil, 3 years is typical lifespan of a gerbil, and something happend, i dont know what but he ha deteriorated indredably fast, last night he was fat and healthy, tonight he is very thin and dehydrated, he is perking up and is obviouslt not willing to give up the fight, he is very jumpy and active still, his ears have perke up and his eyes are slowly opening, and he haas warmed up a tone, my mom is making a pedialite substitute wich is supposed to help, please pray that my boy will pull through.

cali
10-10-2005, 02:10 AM
update- it turns out he has a tumer. i wasrubbing his belly when i noticed it. i also remebered that when he was around 8 months old he went through this same thing, that time the tumer went away and her recovered, it was so long ago that i had totally forgotten. he is a fighter though and is sort of fighting and slipping, a few times he reached for the food we made him, aand he has tried to eats solids, he wants to, but he is not able too, right now he is asleep in my hand, he pulled through before but he was a lot younger then, please pray that he will pull through this time :(

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-10-2005, 02:30 AM
Poor Cinder :( Hopefully he'll be alright!

CagneyDog
10-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Awww. Poor little guy. I hope he makes it :(

cali
10-10-2005, 02:36 PM
I am sorry to say that this time around he did not make it, he started to recover but then started to seizure and passed away around 2am :(

luvofallhorses
10-10-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( (((HUGS))) R.I.P. Cinder...:(