PDA

View Full Version : I have no place to sleep tonight, so I made a bed o.O

king2005
10-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Robwoke me up late this morning, cause I'm sick. He told me to get upcause we're going to Ottawa, cause his folks aren't home. So ya, had a fun day, great meal,Rob fell asleep on the couch HOURS ago.

I realized that I have NO place to sleep.All the old beds were tossed out :(
So I decided to make a bed. I took the 2 dog beds, a little pillow & a mangled blanket & turned it into a bed. I'm sure I'll be warm with all the dog hair :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be so bad if the floor wasn't made of stone & ice cold. I just have to fight off the dogs now hahaha.. Cadeau really wants my bed, silly old thing. Atleast I'm only staying the 1 night. But I don't plan to ever come back here,so all should be well.

*wishes she had her new 2500.00 bed to curl up in*

Vette
10-10-2005, 05:35 AM
Uhoh!

i know how you feel.
when i had a sleep over with one my friends,, who had hard wood flooring. and my friend didnt want to give up her bed for her guest,, and friend. :o
so i had to sleep on the floor.. and lord it was cold for starters even with the blanket. :eek:

but i payed my friend back a couple weeks later.
i showed her the same curtiesie(SP?) she showed me. LOL

king2005
10-10-2005, 10:14 AM
heheh... My friends & I always shared our beds. Neither of us wanted to sleep on the floor, so we bought one of those long rounded pillows & that was our barrier hehe. Then when we trained her 200p rottie, he became the barrier hehe, he was a soft warm barrier & he slept on his back so neither of us had to deal with his pointy legs , only his horrid snoring hehehe