PDA

View Full Version : Walmart's new "pet of the month" grrrrr!

IRescue452
10-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Walmart by my house started selling a pet of the month. This month its a red crab. They have baby red crabs in the same tiny cups as the bettas and hermit crabs are in. They have some information but don't even tell that these crabs get big and needs lots of room and care. I'm sooo mad at this horrible place! What's worse is they had the cups stacked so the bottom ones couldn't possibly have enough air. SOme of them even had legs broken off.

Karen
10-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Write a letter to the store manager (return reciept requested), send a copy to every local publication, local Animal Control, and politician, to Walmart headquarters and to the SPCA. Get like-minded friends to do the same. Take pictures, document everything, and cause a fuss - they'll be forced to change!

Flatcoatluver
10-09-2005, 10:03 PM
omg thats terrible!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT! GRRRR. IT MAKES ME AMD THEY SELL ANIMALS THERE ANYWAY

jackie
10-10-2005, 03:59 AM
Write a letter to the store manager (return reciept requested), send a copy to every local publication, local Animal Control, and politician, to Walmart headquarters and to the SPCA. Get like-minded friends to do the same. Take pictures, document everything, and cause a fuss - they'll be forced to change!

I agree %100

Vette
10-10-2005, 04:24 AM
Awww.
poor crabbies.

i see little Hermit crabs all the time in our Wal-mart. but they are kept in big tanks with other kinds of fish.

i love crabs. they always make me laugh when they run around. and i like to watch them eat too. they seem almost human when they eat. sorta...LOL