PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for Halloween?

petslover
10-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I was just wondering what everyone does to celebrate Halloween? I know its just around the corner so I'd thought I would ask.

chrissycat21
10-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I love to go trick-or-treating with my friends. If its not a school night normally we have a sleepover, but this year I have school the next day.

By the way, does anyone have any costume ideas for me? I still have no idea what I'm gonna be!

Karen
10-09-2005, 06:32 PM
I dress up - often an animal mask with matching clothing, something subtle - or not - and hand out candy, being prepared to hold Miss Hoppy for younger Trick-or-Treaters who want to pet her.

LoudLou
10-09-2005, 06:37 PM
We put on an annual all ages two night rock show downtown at our local American Legion Hall. My husband does the sound and lights and I do security. Halloween is also our anniversary, so my hubby and I spend it with about 300 screaming young teenagers and loud music... it's tiring but the kids are worth it and it is a lot of fun.

Roxyluvsme13
10-09-2005, 08:59 PM
I usually go trick or treating, but this year on the 27th I'm going to my schools Halloween Dance..and then on Halloween me and Tinkerbell are dressing up and handing out candy :)

NoahsMommy
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
LoudLou, that's so kind of you and your hubby!! I'm sure the kids have a blast!! :)

I LOVE seeing all the cute kiddies in their costumes. :) This year I'll be at CiCi and Phil's house, so I'll celebrate with them. We're going to decorate the house and front yard and pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters. :)

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! Its so fun!

anna_66
10-09-2005, 09:35 PM
We celebrate our anniversary! Yep...we got married on halloween:D

Flatcoatluver
10-09-2005, 09:49 PM
sit at home wishing i could go trick or treating!

finn's mom
10-09-2005, 09:52 PM
If there are parties that I think will be fun, that's what I do. Last year, I went to four parties in four nights. It was awesome! I had three different costumes put together. I don't know that I'm really going to be able to dress up this year, although I'd like to. I think I may be in Texas for a few days near the end of the month, but, I'll be back home on Halloween, and, no one has really mentioned any parties or anything yet...

Uabassoon
10-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Usually I get dressed up and go to my favorite club for some dancing a fun. However this year my friend is going to have a house party so I think I'm going to that instead.

Laura's Babies
10-09-2005, 11:36 PM
I will be working this holloween, reckon I will dress up like a cook on a tow boat? :p

king2005
10-09-2005, 11:42 PM
We use to have Street Parties, haunted houses, haunted garages & haunted hallways. I helped all our neighbours set up their haunted whatever. During halloween, I was always in an army uniform, with blood, straw (to make me look fake, always worked too).

When I had my Rats,I would have Rattus on my shoulder. She was really good. She would stay very still & then when the kids would point her out she would turn around & they would scream hahahaha.. then I would go BOO & then there was more screaming :) I never scared a tot, thats just mean,but boy did I enjoy going after the older kids. When Max wasaround, he would be dressed up & I would take him trick or treating, after the little tots were gone home.

Here aresome pics of our cheapest haunted hallways (the mice destroyed all our hand made monsters, so very few were set up.but the rats survived the mouse attack.

http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album38/H_house.jpg
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album38/H_house2.jpg http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album38/H_house4.jpg
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album38/H_house6.jpg

Vette
10-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Nothing really. other the maybe buy some candy,,
and wath a bunch of horror movies. :D

lady_zana
10-10-2005, 05:28 AM
Me and my friends love Halloween and we always have some kind of get-to-together. This year, I'm going to a little Halloween gathering with my close friends on the day they hand out candy. In our town, that's going to be the Friday before the 31, I believe.

Then on the 30th, I'm going to a bonfire with another group of friends and finally on the 31st, I'm going to a candlelight ritual to light a candle for our friends who have passed on.

I have a full scheldue this year! I hope I don't get too tired; I tend to get worn quickly. I'm really looking forward to it though!