PDA

View Full Version : Purrty Pete....

Glacier
10-09-2005, 05:54 PM
No real reason for posting this, I just really like this picture. It was taken a few days ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/purrtypety.jpg
Oh, maybe there is a reason. It's Thanksgiving here this weekend & I am very thankful that Pete is still with us. He was a very sick kitty for a long time. I'm grateful he's here and healthy, even though he peed on my slippers this morning! :rolleyes:

catmandu
10-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Pete certainly has something to celebrate this Thanksgiving,is not every Guardian that would write off a pair of slippers.
And we are certainly glad,that Pete is better,theres a Steak,with his name on it,Tomorrow!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture869.jpg

Soapets
10-09-2005, 06:06 PM
What a BEAUTY he is! He was probably trying to protect your feet from something. Maybe a spider crawled into those slippers or something, and he did the only thing he could think of doing to prevent you from putting them onto your feet and getting bitten by the spider. (It could happen!!) :)

Deb

Laura's Babies
10-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Yes, spider bites are BAD! He could pee on my slippers anytime since I don't wear them anyway! He is so pretty, sunning himself in that picture.

CalliesMom
10-09-2005, 07:06 PM
He sure is handsome for a slipper peer. :p

rkidsrcats
10-09-2005, 09:14 PM
He has that look of "Yeah, I peed on your slippers, so what? There might be a spider in there for all you know!"

He's a very fine feline! :cool:

krazyaboutkatz
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
He's so gorgeous sitting there in the sunlight. :) Hopefully the slipper peeing isn't anything health related.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-10-2005, 09:55 AM
I just love sun drenched kitty pictures. :D

Glacier
10-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Hopefully the slipper peeing isn't anything health related.

It's not. It's just a left over behavior from when he was really sick. He had urinary tract problems and associated the box with pain. He generally uses the box now, but if he gets a chance he pees on the dirty laundry or my slippers. Both are kept in the bathroom and usually the door is kept closed, but he snuck by me yesterday!

orangemm
10-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Gosh, Pete, you are a handsome boy! I guess old habits are hard to break, though ;) ;) ;) !

At least you know where he might 'strike'!

momcat
10-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Oh my, you are one handsome guy, Pete! You also are an excellent watch cat protecting Meowmie from whatever awful things that may have taken up residence in her slippers. Sending you lots of tummy rubs.....