PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see anywhere else....

SilverSkye
10-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi, I've just joined this forum, I didn't really see any other topic to post this in, so I thought I'd say hello to everyone here!

Hello! !
I'm a cat owner, I've got 6 wonderful babies (featured in my signature!)...

carole
10-09-2005, 05:34 PM
A very warm welcome to you and your beautiful furbabies, I hope you enjoy it here and soon feel part of the PT family, it is a wonderful place, offering so much, you just have to reach out and grab it with both hands, come by often and get to know everyone, the warmth here is amazing, I have been here coming up three years soon, and it has been the most gratifying experience for me personally, it has educated me, made me less judgemental, and open to other's opinions, and really is just a place to have a laugh, cry, a vent whatever takes your fancy, I am from the other side of the world , little place called New Zealand, and my two furbabies are below saying a big MIAOW to your furbabies. :D :) ;)

jazzcat
10-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi and Welcome!!!! Your six babies are adorable!!!! Nice siggy too! I look forward to hearing about them and seeing lots of pictures.

My name is Lori and I have five cats. My two youngest are Rocky and Rumor who just turned one in Aug. I adopted them from another member here who has a home based cat rescue.

I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

NoahsMommy
10-09-2005, 09:27 PM
WELCOME to PT!! :) Your 6 cuties are darling!! I love your signature...very nice. :)

I'm Kelly and I live with the five furballs you see in my signature.

Hope you enjoy Pet Talk. Its full of fun people that understand why we love our furkids so much!

Laura's Babies
10-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi Silver, I am Laura and I have 4 cats, Chester, Amy, Giz and Samantha. I see you are going to fit right on in here. Come join us in Cat general sometime!

Vette
10-10-2005, 05:43 AM
I never post on in the cat boards. :o
but i have 3 kittys myself.

you can check them out in my Caster Link in my siggy if you want. :)

and your cats really are adorable!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-10-2005, 06:44 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20901%20welcome_smilie.gif to Pet Talk!! I am Lut, and you can see my 3 cats in my signature :)

anna_66
10-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Anna and I'm owned by the three trouble makers in my siggy ;)

I don't have any cats, but I'd love to see yours!

I look forward to getting to know you:)

Sonia59
10-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi!
Welcome to PT!
I am Sonia and I am the meowmie of Peppito.
Your furbabies are lovely! You've found the right place to talk about them and post pictures! :)

dogzr#1
10-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Welcome to pettalk!! I'm sure you will love it here and make many new friends! My name is Monica and I am owned by my three furbutts. (featured in my signature) I don't have any cats but I am looking forward to seeing yours!:)

crsvstang
10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Welcome to PT!!

finn's mom
10-10-2005, 02:55 PM
welcome to pet talk! i have had pet cats in the past, and, i hope to again in the future, but, for now, i'm a dog owner. My name is kari and his name is finn. You can see his silly face in my signature! I love your kitties' names and they are all so pretty!