PDA

View Full Version : My RB Katz finally got a "real" website

Kirsten
10-09-2005, 02:55 PM
I spent all day building a website for my RB Katz. This was long overdue, as Luna and Lily have theirs, and RB Aysche got a memorial page recently.

Katz had a memorial page as well, I made it the same night I lost her. I don't wanna give that up because it's special to me (there's now a link to the original tribute on the new page), but I have learned so much more about webdesign in the meantime, and I wanted Katz to have a real page with picture gallery, guest book and so on...

Please visit, there are many photos of her now: Remembering Katz (http://www.catmom.de/katz)

You can also get to her page by clicking her photo in my siggy.

I know she's not with us anymore, but she's still in my heart, and I guess that makes her a Pet Talk kitty also, kind of...

Kirsten

lisalee
10-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Very beautiful website you created for your precious Katz. She was a very beautiful girl. :)

catmandu
10-09-2005, 05:38 PM
That si a very touching tribute to a Wonderbar Katze,and we will make sure,that she,and Ayshe,get a good Spot,at Tony Romas,tomorrow.
She is doing well,in the Pet Talker Angel Army,this week,Norway,Then Moscow.
She will have so much to tell you,One Fine Day.

Laura's Babies
10-09-2005, 08:48 PM
That is a BEAUTIFUL sight you created for her. What a way to memorialize her. You sure know how to create a web sight!!

rkidsrcats
10-09-2005, 09:07 PM
That is a wonderful site for your beloved Katz. She will meet you again one fine day at the RB Bridge.

Soapets
10-09-2005, 09:14 PM
That was really touching. It's a beautiful way to keep her memory alive, forever and ever.

When you said in her story that there were only two left from her litter because the others had been killed because only two were going to be adopted, does that mean that her mother's owners killed the others because they didn't have homes lined up for them yet? If so, that's REALLY sad. They were only two days old at the time, right? I sure am glad that you got Katz and saved HER from that fate!

I hope the web sites you have made for your RB kitties are helpful to you in dealing with your grief from their passing. I think it is something that one probably never really "gets over", but rather learns to accept and deal with the pain over time.......

Deb

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Kirsten this is such a wonderful tribute to your beloved Katz! It is obvious how much you loved her!!
In fact, Katz died of the same disease as my dearest Sydney; he died before his 2nd birthday :(

Corinna
10-10-2005, 07:50 AM
You always do such great web stuff ! Katz looks just like our old guy Winky (17)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-10-2005, 10:06 AM
What a wonderful memorial site for Katz. I especially like the photo gallery with pictures of her from when she was a tiny kitten all the way to her memorial.

Sonia59
10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Kirsten, it's a wonderful memorial site for Katz, and very touching! I was in tears after reading her story.
I love the pictures, and it's nice to see baby Katz too! :)

Kirsten
10-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Thank you everyone for visiting her page, and for the guest book entires, too.

I have just added a page about the mourning process, and I posted the text in the cat memorial forum. Working on her website, combined with all the sad losses here lately, brought back so many memories...

Soapets, it's true, they have been killed because they didn't find a home for them. They were only a couple of hours old. It's sad and it made me very upset when I heard about that! :(

Kirsten

orangemm
10-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Beautiful website for your beloved Katz. You're great at that kind of work; nice talent to have.

Made me teary-eyed to read about her.