PDA

View Full Version : Enough exitement for one day!

Randi
10-09-2005, 01:42 PM
While I’m out half the day during the week, I feel bad about Fister getting bored, so before dinner I let him down in the yard. Pjevs was waiting for me as usual, he and Fister get along fine. :) (they just ignore each other). Pjevs gobbled up the food I brought and Fister went straight to the lawn and flower bed.

An hour later, I hear the loudest growling and hissing I’ve heard in long time. :eek: I rush down, and there’s Fister with a tail three times bigger than usual!! I didn’t see another cat - wonder what happened, but I call him and he almost fall over himself to get up the staircase. He jumps straight to the window, still with a huge tail!! I try to comfort him, but he has no time for me, just sitting there staring out the window like a hawk.

It’s now been half an hour and he allowed me to cuddle a bit, but he seems a bit shaken still, looking in the direction of the kitchen door. - And just now, he’s up on a desk where he usually never goes - I think he found the fly I saw earlier, didn’t quite see what he was chewing. :rolleyes:

I checked him for wounds, there were none. :)

orangemm
10-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Wonder what it was that got him so riled up?? I wouldn't think a fly would have that effect. If only our furkids could talk.............. :(

Edwina's Secretary
10-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Eddie was like that when he caught a lizard....oops...slew a dragon... :rolleyes: He couldn't get back in the house fast enough!... :D

Silly kitties! It is so hard to be brave....buck up buckaroo Fister! You are safe now.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Poor Fister!
Did you eat something that bit you back, sweetie? I sure hope not.
Maybe something snuck up on you and gave you a fright?
What ever it was, take a snuggle with your mommy.
You'll both feel lots better!!! :)
My 4 cats are nodding in agreement! They send you head bumpies too! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Oh gosh, you wish you could speak "Cat-talk" now, hey! Maybe he saw a doggie? Maya has done this too last year. She refused for at least 1 month to go back outside :rolleyes:

CalliesMom
10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Poor Fister! I wonder what it was that caused such a fright!!

Kirsten
10-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Poor Fister!!! Something must have scared him terribly!

Glad he's alright!

Kirsten

Randi
10-09-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm pretty sure that Ib was out (the cat from down the road he had an encounter with last year). I haven't seen him for a long time, so thought they might have moved. Well, it certainly seems that Fister chased him back in - or out of the yard, because there's no sign of him.

Anyway, Fister has got his appetite back now. :) Lets hope he won't have bad dreams and wake me up during the night!

jackie
10-09-2005, 03:35 PM
My Oliver sometimes gets riled up over nothing. I have seen him staring at the wall and hissing, he is either mental, or can see ghosts. :rolleyes:

Soapets
10-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh, Fister, you must be so relieved to be back inside, safe and sound! If only you could talk in hooman talk, and tell your meowmie what it was that shook you up so! I'm glad you are safe, and eating, and almost back to "normal"! ;)

Deb

catmandu
10-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Fister,we are gald that you are in yor room where you are safe.
And we wont let anyone scare you,Tomorrow maybe you,and Ib,can meet over dinner,and make Friends
There is nothing like a Good Meal,to calm things down.
We do peace negotiations which is why the FoundCats get along so well together!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture869.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Gotta love those big poofed tails. :D

Fister, so glad you knew where to run to when something scared you so!

Killearn Kitties
10-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Fister precious! What did you see? :eek: Did that wicked Ib come back to your place??? I hope you haven't forgotten you old rival, and you are still keeping your claws sharp!

Randi
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM
I hope you haven't forgotten you old rival, and you are still keeping your claws sharp!
That's what I was worried about! :eek: He's missing 2 1/2 of his front teeth, and I have trimmed his claws quite short - at last I can do more than two at a time. :D