PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am not sure where to post this,I am new here.

Star's Mom
10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi I got this site through my search engine ask jeeves. This sounds like a great place to talk about my furry kids. I am very protective of them like I am with my 5 year old son. I just wish the cats would leave the TP alone. I love my babies and they like to sleep with me and my hubby at night. I hope to learn more about my cats and dogs. I am glad y'all are here.

RedHedd
10-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk - it's a friendly place where we all love our fur children. I live in San Francisco with my two cats - Mishi, a giant red Maine Coon and little Mitzi, a small, rotund (voluptuous? :D) tortie calico. General is a good place to start. Surf on over to Cat General (where I usually hang out) for cat-related stuff. I do have to warn you, though, PT is addictive. Soon you will be living here, stopping by at Thursdays (our cyber bar in the Dog House) and posting pics with the rest of us. Enjoy!

Karen
10-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Yes, General is the perfect place to introduce yourself! Gosh, the only thing I know to get cats to leave the TP alone is to put it inside something (cabinet or whatever) they cannot get into! Tell us about your kitties! Name/age/colors? And your skin-kid, too!

My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators here. My current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the small brown bunny you see as my avatar!

finn's mom
10-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :) Can't wait to hear about your kids, all of them! I have a yellow labrador retriever called finn, who is sleeping on my left foot, and, now, my foot's joined him in slumber...great! :rolleyes: :p

My name is Kari, and, it's nice to meet you!!

just me
10-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey Star's Mom,
This is a great site. You will love it here.
As I was told when I joined, you will get addicted.
Glad your here. Tell us about your babies.

jenluckenbach
10-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Welcome to pet talk. I am a total pet talk addict, which is fine because I am a total cat addict. ;)

You can go to cat general to talk specifically about your kitties and dog general for your dog(s). And talk about ANYTHING here in general.

Did anyone mention how much we LOVE to see pictures???

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm so happy you can join our family here!
I have 4 cats myself: Leonardo who is 15, Luke who is 12, Grandma who is about 10, and Chester who is now 5.

They love TP too and also paper towels are fair game for the stinkers! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20482%20welcome.gif to Pet Talk!!
I am Lut (= usersname is Maya & Inka's mommy), and I am totally addicted to this forum. Pet Talk is one big happy family of people who all love and cherish their pets. We all love to talk about them and most of all , we love pictures ;)

Please tell us about your pets :)

Kirbys Mom
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
welcome you will like it here, i'm new and i really like it here

luvofallhorses
10-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi there, Star's Mom!! :) I am Krista and my furbabies are in my signature below. I hope to see more posts from you and hear more about your beloved furbabies. You'll love it here, I promise!! :)

Love,

Krista & the fuzz butts :)

Star's Mom
10-09-2005, 02:10 PM
I have a 7 year old silver and whit tabby. She can be a little ham when it comes to pics. Her name is Miss Kitty. My 1 year old is black and white and he is male. He has some strange habits like watching the water go down after flushing the comode. I also have 2 female one is black the other is black and brown. Their names are Star and Smokey. We haven't got back the pics of the babies yet. When we http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=24326&stc=1do

This is the only pic I could find. Will post more when I get them deveolped.This kitty is Boots

CalliesMom
10-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Welcome to PT! This site is quite addictive but everyone is always so nice.

My name is Sarah and I'm owned by the critters in my siggie.

gemini9961
10-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Welcome to PT! I am owned by the pups you can see in my sig. This is a great site with wonderful people.

jackie
10-09-2005, 02:51 PM
You need to post some pics!!!!

http://www.snowcrest.net/cafemocha/images/welcat.gif

k9krazee
10-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Welcome to PT Star's Mom!!!! Your kitty is adorable, what is his name? I can't wait to hear more about your furkids!

My name is Ashley and I am owned by 5 dogs, 2 cats, 4 foster kittens, 3 guinea pigs and a gecko!!!

davidpizzica
10-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Star's mom! I'm david p and one of the few guys here. I live In Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a 5yo Tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a 2 yo Tortie, and I'm fostering Marigold, another tortie. They allow me to live with them (for right now!) You've come to the right place for introductions. This site is very addictive!

luvofallhorses
10-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Your son is adorable and your furbabies are just precious!! :)

Star's Mom
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Welcome to PT Star's Mom!!!! Your kitty is adorable, what is his name? I can't wait to hear more about your furkids!

My name is Ashley and I am owned by 5 dogs, 2 cats, 4 foster kittens, 3 guinea pigs and a gecko!!!

His name is Boots. He is very loveable and like to be held alot. I used to have 10 guinea pigs but we had to give them up. I was heart broken for a long time. I know they all got great homes. My name is Jo and I have been married for 7 years. I have had my Male Cocker Spaniel Sam for 7 years and SNickers for 1 year. Miss Kitty for 2 years and Boots for 1 year. Star and Smokey have been with us for 3 months and they are not going anywhere. I take alot of pride taking care of my crew.

Star's Mom
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Your son is adorable and your furbabies are just precious!! :)

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. My son is 5 years old and loves all our critters.

jazzcat
10-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi and Welcome!!! Your son and furbabies are adorable. My parent's cat is named Miss Kitty too. :)

My name is Lori and I have 5 cats - you can see them in my signature below. My beloved little dog, Disney, passed away back in July so now I'm just a kitty house. Maybe some day I'll get another dog.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Star's Mom
10-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Thank you ladies for the warm welcome and the nice complements about my little one. He had a rough start but is doing fine now.

Logan
10-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Welcome!! :)

My name is Logan (guess you figured that out). My "family" is made up of me, my husband, Scott, my daughter, Helen (who is 14 and in the 9th grade), Elizabeth (Scott's daughter, who is 12 and in the 7th grade), and Andrew (Scott's son, who will be 11 on the 26th of this month and is in the 5th grade). We have 3 Golden Retrievers (Honey, Lilly, and Zipper), 1 Labrador Retriever (Murphy, who is 15 1/2 years old), 2 cats (Mimi and Butter), 2 Cockatiels (Roger and Milly) and a fish (Otto). House full of love, for sure!!!! :D

It's great to "meet" you. I'll see you on the other boards, I'm sure!

Logan

Sonia59
10-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi Jo!

Welcome to PT! I am Sonia and I have one cat (for the moment...), Peppito, a tabby of 7 years old.
You have found the right place to talk about your furbabies and post as many pics as you want! We never have enough! :D

If you already like the PT, you'll probably get addicted! I've been here for a few months only, but I am addicted since the first day! :)

Boots is very cute! Can't wait to see the other members of the family! ;)

Jadapit
10-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi! Welcome to PT. My name is Donna. I have three dogs, they are in my sig. I have a cat named Copper. Your kitty is so cute. I cant wait to see pictures of all your fur kids. :D

crsvstang
10-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Chica
10-10-2005, 04:19 PM
WELCOME STARS MOM!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/flower_43.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/blissysmile.gif

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PET AND GET ANSWERS. WE ARE FRIENDLY PEOPLE HERE.MY NAME IS SHERRY AND I AM OWNED BY A BRINDLE CHIHUAHUA NAMEDCHICA!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/chicapatio9mo.jpg

Almita
10-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi!! Welcome to Pettalk my name is Alma but you can call me by my nickname Almita. I'm owned by 2 dogs Muneca and Chiquis. Muneca is a Shih Tzu as you can see in my signature. She is 6 years old and she is turning 7 in Janurary 6. Chiquis is a Chihuahua and he is already 7 he turned 7 this month on the 2nd. I would be really glad to hear more about you and your furkids!

cali
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
hello and welcome! I am Shayna and I have 5 dogs(2 border collies, 1 pyrshep, 2 mixes) 8 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils, 1 budgie, 1 rabbit and 3 fish :D