PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a siggy?

kittyluva657
10-09-2005, 10:30 AM
How do you get one of those really cool siggys? I've been trying to figure it out so i decided to come here... :D :confused:

Laura's Babies
10-09-2005, 10:47 AM
You make them or have someone else make one for you. There are threads here where they ask if anyone wants a new siggy but you will need to post pictures for them to use of your pets.

If you have a program where you can cut out and insert things, you can make one yourself. I use Live Pix and Paint Shop Pro.

Roxyluvsme13
10-09-2005, 11:55 AM
You make them or have someone else make one for you. There are threads here where they ask if anyone wants a new siggy but you will need to post pictures for them to use of your pets.

If you have a program where you can cut out and insert things, you can make one yourself. I use Live Pix and Paint Shop Pro.
Exactly what Laura said :) I use Photofiltre

Craftlady
10-09-2005, 05:26 PM
I downloaded the Photofitre and trying to figure it out.
The help file is not the best :( So it's going to be allot of trial and error. Having no clue it's interesting to say the least. LOL

Roxyluvsme13
10-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Awww.....Photofiltre is kinda confusing lol It's not the best thing to make siggys with either....but oh well

Craftlady
10-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Awww.....Photofiltre is kinda confusing lol It's not the best thing to make siggys with either....but oh well

Understatement it's very confusing. Help file is non existant. What is there is in French half the time. I'm taking the program off my system this is so not worth the aggravation.