PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Mystie & Rhaine!!

luvofallhorses
10-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Good morning, Mystie and Rhaine!! What beautiful birds you both are!! Mystie I am so sorry for your loss of Rhaine. :( How hard this must be on you. I am sure it's a delight for you to share this special day while Rhaine is gleaming from above and singing a song of joy. :) When you're ready, (no bird can every replace beautiful Rhaine) you can let another bird that Rhaine will ask the angels to send you to be her friend so you won't feel the emptiness in your heart but Rhaine will be in your heart forever. Hugs to you sweetie and may you enjoy your special day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Mystie and Rhaine
What a lovely couple you were.
I'm so sorry Rhaine is now at the rainbow bridge. I bet he's singing his songs for you and your human there right now.
Congratulations to both our sweet Pets of the Day.

tatsxxx11
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi there beautiful Mystie! Thank you so much for writing to us and sharing your cherished memories of your beloved brother Rhaine. with us all! What a most precious pair you and brother Rhaine made. Oh how you must miss your best birdie buddy after 9 years of devoted companionship:( I'm sure your Mom misses him terribly, too. Bless her for doing all in her power to save him. I'm so sorry he didn't make it, but God must have been in need of a very special feathered angel to have taken him from you and her so soon. I'm sure it must get lonely at times, there in that big cage all by yourself. But it sounds like your Mom is doing all she can to make up for that empty space in your heart and your friend Sebastian, too.:) And while no birdie could ever take the place of Rhaine, maybe one day you'll be welcoming home another feathered friend:)

Much love to you beautiful Mystie! It's an honor to have both you and Rhaine as our beautiful, extra special, most deserving Sunday Pet of the Day honorees:) Gentle hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

To the Mom of Rhaine, my most heartfelt sympathies to you on the passing of your beautiful boy. I'll just bet he's looking down upon you and Mystie this very moment, so proud to call you his Mom and Mystie his sister! We take your words to heart...Cherish each and every day you have with your cherished pets and love them with all of your heart.

Love, Sandra

AvaJoy
10-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Magnificent Mystie! Aren't you just a beauty! I'm sorry to hear Rhaine has departed, but today you BOTH share the honour of being POTD together, and maybe someday when the time feels right you will share your cage with another feathered friend. Thank you for reminding all of us to cherish our pets. You are a wise birdie, and I wish you a super-duper special day in the limelight, and always! :)

nonie
10-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Two of the most beautiful lovebirds I've ever seen.
I'm sorry that Rhaine is already at the Bridge, but
he is watching over the lovely Mystie here on earth.
Thank you for sharing your sweet faces with us!
Nonie & Star (meow)