PDA

View Full Version : Tiger

chocolatepuppy
10-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Tiger, what a cutie you are! I'm sure you do make each and every one of your humans days brighter! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

smokey the elder
10-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Congratulations on your special day, and for being a great therapy cat for your human.

orangemm
10-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Sweet Tiger, what a loving little guy you are!! And, so smart to know that your purrent needs a lot of TLC.

Who could resist that sweet face? Not me!

Congratulations to a handsome little guy, a real companion.

Scritches to you and hugs to your purrent.............. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-09-2005, 09:03 AM
You are so cute, Tiger!!Thank you so much also for making your human so happy! have a lovely COTD-day!! :)

catmandu
10-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Tiger,you are a Sweet little Cat of The Future,nad you will give your Guardians many many yeras of pleasure.
And there is something so appealing about you,so handsome,yet with a Touch Of The Wild.
All The Found Cats send a Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Fot Tiny,Terrific Tiger COTD!

luvofallhorses
10-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Good morning, Tiger!! :) What a cutie pie you are!! :) I love your name, I have a kitty named Tiger, too. :) Enjoy your special day, honey!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
What an adorable boy you are!
I bet you grow up to be a big boy judging from the size of your feeties!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!

Jax
10-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Tiger, you are so darling and pretty! Your little face is just adorable and I love those cool tabby stripes! :cool: How wonderful you are a devoted and loving companion for your furparent, who needs your kisses right now. Congrats to TERRIFIC TIGER! :) :D :)

lisalee
10-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Congratulations Tiger!! What a little cutie pie you are! So glad to hear you bring your mommy such joy. :D

Dan Holder
10-09-2005, 05:03 PM
It's hard to think of words to offer. Those cats are loved like few others can be, and they will always carry what they have been given. Tiger and the others will always be special because of it, and they have been a gift that could not be bought. I wish you all the very best.

cheshirecat
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Animals are the best therapy ever. All the best to you and hugs and head-butts to your fur family!

blaurie2
10-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Wow Tiger, what big paws you have!! :eek:

Congratulations Tiger! Hope you enjoy your special day and gets lots of treats for you and the other nine kitties!! Your purrent is obviously a special person caring for her 'zoo'. Our family hopes the best for your purrent and the rest of your family.

It's wonderful to hear how you special you are, and it's also great to hear what a good heart you purrent has with all her kitties!

Love from our family of four kitties (Mary, Mario, Luigi and Tiger) to your family!

tatsxxx11
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
God bless you dear, beautiful Tiger! What a precious soul you are, such a joy and comfort to your wonderful Mommy!!! Nothing like snuggling up in front of the TV with a beautiful ball of fur like you to help heal the body and soul!:) You look so festive, posing in all your purpleness, bedecked in that strand of sparkling bead! How could a human help but smile when you're around:) What a most deserving honoree you are, dear Tiger! I hope you and your proud Mom and the whole furry clan are enjoying a very special, happy and loved filled CAT OF THE DAY celebration!!!! Congratulations to you dear, precious Tiger, the kitty with a tiger sized hear of gold and Pet Talk's "top cat!"!:) Hugs and purrrs to our most deserving honoree from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

nonie
10-09-2005, 09:31 PM
What a handsome furbaby! Seeing your face brightened my day.
May you have a wonderful life of adventure and love!
Nonie & Star (meow)

karlyb
10-10-2005, 03:00 AM
What a little cutie you are, Tiger! You're going to be a big boy if you grow into those ears. I'm so sorry that your mom isn't well. I hope she's getting the medical care she needs to be pain-free and that she's at peace on her journey. Tiger, give your mom lots of kitty-kisses, cheer her up with your kitten antics, and stay by her side to comfort her. Best wishes.