PDA

View Full Version : Darling Flutter

catnapper
10-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Since I notice we can attach videos again, I thought I'd try the video of Flutter being... well, Flutter. My littlest one is a spoiled little brat who loves to be loved, but only when and how she wants loving. So..... every time I try to pick her up for a snuggle in my arms, she complains. Loudly. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone can se it this time. She really is too cut to miss ;)

(Can you tell I adore my Flutter Butter?)

Lightning SuperCat
10-08-2005, 07:05 AM
I love the video!! She is adorable and looks like she is trying very hard to abide by the cat rules and not enjoy getting ear rubs and chin scritches! Also looks like she is trying hard to get the "Moooommmmm, put me down!!!!" look down pat that I get all too often! :D

Grace
10-08-2005, 07:08 AM
She is so adorable - and growing up so fast!

http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/19.gif

Lightning SuperCat
10-08-2005, 07:09 AM
I forgot to say her leg is looking great! :D I'm glad she's doing better!

prechrswife
10-08-2005, 07:36 AM
What a sweetie! :)

smokey the elder
10-08-2005, 07:44 AM
It sounds like she has a Meow! switch that comes on every time you try to pick her up! What a sweetie pie. :)

Laura's Babies
10-08-2005, 09:04 AM
:( WAAAAaA! I can't watch it, says I have a codec missing or something...

CalliesMom
10-08-2005, 09:28 AM
:( WAAAAaA! I can't watch it, says I have a codec missing or something...

:( :( :( That's what my computer says too!

Randi
10-08-2005, 09:34 AM
She is such a sweetie and she seems to enjoy it. Even though you lift her, she wants more. :D

Give her lots of kisses from me! :)

catmandu
10-08-2005, 09:40 AM
it took a bit,but I finally got to see you,and Flutter.
And Scrappy 2,came running when she heard Flutter MEEEOW,andScrappy 2 MEEEOWED Right Back,and pawed at the screen.
Interactive Cat Play,I love it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos284.jpg
Pouncer And Mr Scrappy Angel.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture832.jpg

kuhio98
10-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Flutter ~ You are a adorable. silly girl. You obviously love all the cuddling and attention, but still try to retain your aloof "catness". :)

catnapper
10-08-2005, 10:19 AM
I forgot to say her leg is looking great! :D I'm glad she's doing better!
She's not the one with the serious leg issues (though you'd think so since she's missing half her leg). She's still technically a foster -- not going to adoption evnts or anything until the vet clears her leg as being a-ok. The vet is still worried she'll need complete amputation of that half leg, but can't be sure until she's reached adult size. So, shucks, I just have to foster her until the vet determines what we need to do about her leg! ;)

In the meantime, she's mine, and I'll decide what to do about adopting her once the vet decides what he wants to do with that leg. (as if there's any decision to make there! At this point, it'd be impossible for me to let her go... even though she's obviously a spoiled brat who makes me do things HER way! ;) :p)

PS: I don't understand this whole error message thing. I posted this video on another site as an attachement just like I did here, and can download it PERFECTLY onto my Windows Media Player. I wonder if there's a tick in the new softawre? I'll PM Paul and ask him.

rkidsrcats
10-08-2005, 12:20 PM
She does have a little Meow alarm whenever her feet leave the ground. Was that an "add-on" or did your model come with it from the factory?? :D

I got the codec error too...so I right clicked on the link, chose "Save Target As..." and saved it to my desktop. Then it opened right up from there. I've run into that error before on some of my videos. Usually saving the video somewhere will bypass it for me. :confused:

furrykidsmother
10-08-2005, 01:03 PM
The message I get:

Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is typed correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified location, or the computer where the file is stored is offline.

I will try something else! Would really love to see her.

orangemm
10-08-2005, 01:03 PM
OMG, that sweet little meow!!!! She's like a little squeeze toy!

Adorable, that's all, just adorable!