PDA

View Full Version : re: April Meeting

zippy-kat
03-20-2002, 12:22 AM
First of all I want to apologize. I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting. Next, I would like to thank you sooo much for trying to work around a time when I would be able to go.

I did not find out until yesterday that I would be going to Oklahoma that very wkend. As some know, I compete in the IHSA (Inter-collegiate Horse Show Association). That wkend is the exact date of our Zone competition. I had no idea I qualified to go. I thought about *not* going to the show but if I don't go, I don't have a shot at Nationals (in NY). If I had another semester left to compete, I'd choose to meet with you and not go to OK.

All of you mean so much to me, I hate to let you down. I know you will have sooo much fun together & I will be thinking of you. I won't be there in person, but I'll be there in spirit! (Think of me when you get to those big ol' black kitties!)

http://www.bigcat.org/cats/images/sasha.jpg

aly
03-20-2002, 12:42 AM
Tonya, I'm SO disappointed that you won't be there! But not as disappointed as I would be if I didn't know there was a chance I'd see you NEXT week!! :D :D :D

I'll kiss the big black kitties for you... well blow them kisses anyway!!! :D

sammi
03-20-2002, 12:55 AM
We will miss you and will try not to brag much when we get back:D We will be thinking of you - always another trip. If this one goes good I hope to make the next one somwhere else. Will see how bad I drive everbody crazy. :D :D

Have fun with the horses!!!!!

zippy-kat
03-21-2002, 08:16 AM
Thanks guys...I'll bring home a blue ribbon for ya! ;) (or at least try too...:rolleyes: )

:D :D :D

Have an absolute BLAST & know I'll be wishing I was there with you!