PDA

View Full Version : Beeniesmom

Ginger's Mom
10-07-2005, 07:26 PM
I have been waiting to see you online. It has been a couple of days now. How is that little boy of ours doing?

beeniesmom
10-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Ooohhhh you are so sweet.
Thank you for your concern.
Sorry I have been really busy with work and Frankie and keeping Beenie and Frankie from playing too much together.
Frankie wants to jump on the couch all the time. Beenie instigates him.
He is doing better. His eye is clearing up. It was very red after the surgery. His neuter stitches look fine too.
He'd been pretty good with the cone thing. I should take some pics tomorrow.
I've been taking him to work with me. I don't want to risk him scratching his eye or pulling his stiches.

Beenie will be next. She's scheduled for spay Oct. 27th.... That is a crazy week for me because our office is moving. I need to pack my stuff.... I hope hubby will be able to take off work and watch Beenie.

Thank you for your concern again.
:)

Ginger's Mom
10-07-2005, 07:39 PM
I am so glad to hear that he is feeling better. Poor baby. And poor Beenie too she doesn't understand. Just about the time Frankie will be well enough to start playing again, she will have to go for her surgery. Well, I am sure they will appreciate each other even more when they are both recovered. Please give both of those babies some hugs for me. And have fun moving at work. :p