PDA

View Full Version : Help Him

labrado_retriever123
10-07-2005, 10:24 AM
My friend's dog, Buddy is going to be put to sleep unless someone can save him! They are going to take him to the pound, and since he has been to the pound 4 times, because he is always loose, he will be put to sleep. Buddy is a loving dog, he is OK with cats, but I would suggest a home without cats. He loves kids, but when he is hiper, he can knock a small child over easily. He needs training and a lot of excersize, I am trying to help him, but nobody will kick in! My friend is getting rid of him because she can't cope with his hiperness. Hopefully, somenody will take him in :mad: :(

Jadapit
10-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Omg, that is so sad!! :( People need to think long and hard before they get a puppy. This crap happens a lot I'm afraid. What kind of dog is Buddy?

labrado_retriever123
10-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Buddy is a brindle 2 year old Cattle Dog. He has has a beautiful white chest, and a beatiful color, and a beautiful attitude!

Jadapit
10-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Omg, he sounds a lot like my Diamond! The ACD does take some work and time. If they would just play with him, walk him, work him mentally he would do fine. Diamond is a super smart dog. That really makes me sad about Buddy. :(

caseysmom
10-07-2005, 10:56 AM
In another thread you mentioned adopting a dog from the pound...maybe you can take him?