PDA

View Full Version : The Snickers bar is Melting

Addie
10-06-2005, 08:41 PM
My beloved Girl Snick, or Snickers, is on her way to the bridge. I have nothing to do except sit and watch her slip away from me. She was my 6th ggrade class pet, and i am now currently in 8th grade, and everybody knows Snickers in my school. She is/was a 3 year old Teddy bear hamster with dark brown...well Cinnamon colored. I will miss my baby girl. She was born august 2002 and is currently traveling to the bridge. September 6, 2005 at 9:36 PM she slipped away from me. Snickers Girl, You were loved in the short time you had on this earth. Some things to remember you by:
Our little walks to the park
The time Lucy tried to eat you
The time you bit Tipper(can't forget that)
When you bit Kyle on the nose the first time you saw him
Shoving 23 Golden Puffs into your cheek
Gnawing on my bars every night
Having a quick bath before you went into your clean cage
Having a quick snack of grass every morning before school
The numerous sleepovers where you were the one with the invitation
You sleepovers with Nick while I was Away in Africa
Hamster Kisses
"Hamstersarous"
And the time i first got you

RIP Snickers. You are dearly missed
http://pic.piczo.com/img/i74827305_36228.jpg

just me
10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Sounds like Snickers had a wonderful life with lots of friends.
Im sorry for the loss of Snickers.
RIP Snickers, you are loved.

Addie
10-10-2005, 05:45 PM
thank you. I buried her the next day with a few of my closest friends and that day we had a flood and i hope she didn't get washed up. She was buried in an embroidered cloth that i got when she was born

just me
10-10-2005, 05:57 PM
OMG, I hope she wasnt washed up :eek:
It sounds like snickers had a nice burial.
Snickers was very lucky to have you.
I know the death of a pet, no matter what kind is very hard. :(
Thanks for the update.
Again, RIP sweet Baby.

Addie
10-15-2005, 07:40 PM
thanks, it has been a really bad year for me. Snickers died, Toblerone died, Almond died, Bob, my swwet 14 year old golden retriever died, Donovan died...uggghh, i can't take it anymore

tatsxxx11
10-22-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm so very sorry you lost your beloved hammie Snickers:( What a pretty, pretty girl. She was so blessed to have known your love, just as you were blessed to have had her in your life these past years. Thank you for sharing your beautiful memoires with us. Wait patiently for your Mom at the Rainbow Bridge, precious Snickers. And my heart goes out to you for all of your losses this past year. What a very sad year it has been for you:( Please take some comfort in knowing what wonderful lives you have provided for so many deserving creatures.

{{{HUGS}}}
Love, Sandra

Addie
10-22-2005, 09:42 PM
thank you Sandra.

crazy_caique
10-23-2005, 02:03 PM
RIP Snickers. :( Hope you and my friends hammie(passed away in march/april) Cookie meet up there.My prayers and thoughts are with you Addie.

Addie
10-23-2005, 02:47 PM
thank you

Alysser
10-28-2005, 01:40 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. Sunny, my parakeet, died about 2 months ago. He was a great little guy. Very, sweet and loving. He used to nuzzle me! He was very very very very very old for a parakeet. About 35 years old. I have head him since I was one! And, he is GREATLY missed.

Cataholic
10-30-2005, 07:04 PM
I am sorry to hear about Snickers. You sure had some memories, didn't you? Rest peacefully, lil Snick. :(

Addie
11-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks. My mom just walked into the house with a hamster for me and i burst out in tears because he reminds me of Snick