PDA

View Full Version : Starting A New Job

manda_moo87
10-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey Everyone,

I haven't been around much the past couple of weeks as I've had a lot of things going on. For one my last job (as the dishwasher, lol) let me go and never bothered to even tell me. I picked up my last paycheck and included with it was a little note saying they didn't need me anymore... :rolleyes: So the last two weeks I've been out all over the place trying to find a job. Today I got hired by Country Grocer as a cashier, I start Tuesday. I'm really excited about this job, I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

I also had a second job interview today and may be hired at a local store as a sandwich maker, I just need to find out the hours at my other job, and I may have a second job... yay! :)

Anyways, that's about all thats new here. I probably won't be online much the next while. I'm so so so busy...

Take care everyone, I'll check in when I can.

finn's mom
10-06-2005, 07:56 PM
What a cowardly way to let someone go. Oh, well, it sounds like it's their loss. Good luck with the new job! I'll be starting a new job/new path here pretty soon, myself! :) It is exciting!! Hope you enjoy it!

dukedogsmom
10-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Good luck! I've never tried to do two jobs before. That would really keep you busy. I got fired like that from my real first job which only lasted a day and a half. I went to clock out for lunch and my time card wasn't there. I was glad anyway. It was at a powdered egg factory and we had to pick out all the bad eggs which came by on a conveyer belt similar to Lucy and Ethel's candy. It was horrible!

chocolatepuppy
10-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Congrats on the new job and good luck! :D

petslover
10-07-2005, 09:13 AM
That was very cowardly of your job to fire you like that. That is very poor management skills. Good luck with your job interview and good luck with the other job, but try not to get overloaded.

Laura's Babies
10-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Good Luck!!

manda_moo87
10-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Thank you everyone.

RobiLee
10-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Best of luck at your new job!