PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad:'(

dogzr#1
10-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Yesterday I overheard my brothers girlfriend talking with my step brother about him moving to his mom's house. I heard them talking and my brothers girlfriend asked where he was going to put his stuff and when he was going to tell us. I thought it was improtant so I went outside and told my mom that he might leave on Friday and just leave a note on the bed saying that he left to his mom's house. Then when I came inside my brothers girlfriend said that she had lost all trust in me and that i did something really wrong. That hurt me real bad so I started crying a little. I got on the laptop and was just surfing the net for around 5min when she came in and called me some bad names. (I cannot repeat them) That made me cry harder. My brother came over and told her to stop and to leave and that she was making things worse. Then she said ''I didn't make things worse she did'' (pointing at me) Then they started talking and since I was crying I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then she came back and said that she was sorry and that she had misunderstood what I had told my mom. She thought I told my mom that she (my brothers girlfriend) was telling my step brother to say those things about leaving. I forgave her but I just am sad about the whole thing. Over the phone around two years ago she also called my mom a few bad names. My mom still forgave her though. I still love her but I am just sad. I forgot to say that she (brothers girlfriend) didn't want me to tell my mom. I want to tell my mom though. I guess she is just scared my mom will make her leave or something since my mom is protecting me. It is just soo confusing :(

joycenalex
10-06-2005, 08:50 PM
i'm sorry you're feeling so sad ((HUGS))

Classiccoke
10-06-2005, 09:21 PM
I am sorry that you feel bad too .....I dont like being sad :confused: ;) But Perk up

Anita Cholaine
10-06-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling like this:( Hope things go better soon...
(((hugs)))

Ginger's Mom
10-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I am really sorry to hear that happened, and that it made you feel so bad. I hope that you feel better soon, and that everything works out well for you and your family. {{{Hugs}}}

Almita
10-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about that don't be sad. {{{HUGS}}}

dogzr#1
10-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Well I do feel quite alot better today! But I am still debating wether I should tell my mom or not. I think I will just copy what I typed here and give that to her. Well thanks for the hugs, they did work:)