PDA

View Full Version : I made this for my moms Birthday

DJFyrewolf36
10-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Today is my moms birthday. I made this little sketch thingy for her in Paint using her two favorite colors. Now I warn you, it isn't all that great (Just random line drawing really :o ) but it does come from the heart and in some wierd way, it conveys how I feel about her. (not just with words...if that makes any sense) I feel really bad though because I can't afford to do anything or get anything for her this year. :(

I thought I'd share...I love my mom more than anyone else in this world and she's been my friend through thick and thin (even though I make her a little :mad: at times, as all daughters can do!). I really was scared when she was put in the hospital about two months ago for her heart and I thank God every day for all the time I've had and will have with her.

And in case you cant read it...it says "Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Mother...I thank God every day for giving you to the world and blessing me with your love and kindness. With love on your special day, Kristina 2005"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/Momsbday2005.gif

finn's mom
10-06-2005, 04:32 PM
I think it's beautiful. And, she will like that more than anything you could possibly buy for her. I really think it's nice, you can't give a more thoughtful gift.

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 04:37 PM
I agree with Kari! It's beautiful and from the heart. It will mean more to her than anything store bought. If one of my sons made me something like that it would make my day. I'm sure it will make your mom very happy! :)

wolflady
10-06-2005, 05:05 PM
That's so neat! The colors are great! I always thought that home-made gifts make the best gifts :)

**hugs**

DJFyrewolf36
10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Aww thanks guys! I love my mom so much! She's been a friend as well as a mom to me, and has helped me through difficult times. I don't know what I'd do without her. I am very lucky, I know, to have a good mom!!

NoahsMommy
10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Awww, what a thoughtful gift. I agree with the others, things you make are always nicer than things you can get in a store.

I'm sure she'll love it.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

Killearn Kitties
10-07-2005, 05:09 AM
I love it! Mothers always like home-made gifts from their babies. My mum still keeps as easter card that I made for her when I was about 6. :D

petslover
10-07-2005, 09:27 AM
That is a very thoughtful gift. I'm sure your mother will enjoy it and be honored to recieve that gift!

Laura's Babies
10-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Your Mom will love it! It is a gift from the heart and those are so much more special than a store bought gift.