PDA

View Full Version : safety barriers for a SUV

cfuh
03-19-2002, 04:41 PM
Any suggestions on what type of barrier to buy for my vehicle? I have an Explorer Sport and a puppy that will eventually be around 60 lbs. Thanks. :)

Cincy'sMom
03-19-2002, 04:52 PM
There are a few different types available in the Drs. Foster and Smith catalog. I think it available online at peteducation.com

I don't have one, so I can't recomend a particlur brand. Sorry!

tatsxxx11
03-19-2002, 06:38 PM
I have the large sized Isuzu Trooper. I got my barrier from Foster's and Smith and it's a blessing! Several models available. Some are of the flexible netting type; others vinyl covered metal grate type. The make the solid ones to the specs. of your car model and size. That's what I chose. Check them out and tell us what you think.:)

Logan
03-19-2002, 07:17 PM
Another good source might be Cabelas at www.cabelas.com . They carry all sorts of vehicle supplies. I purchased a custom liner for my Jeep Grand Cherokee to protect the carpet from spills, dog hair, etc. I don't use a barrier in my car, but my girls never try and cross the seats either!!

You look like you might just be a Golden owner too, by the looks of your Avatar. Welcome to Pet Talk!! :D

cfuh
03-20-2002, 08:37 AM
Thank all for your suggestions...I actually bought the Euro barrier 4-bar for about $40. :)