tell me what do & dont

by the way my crafts r for sale
i know cant sale here
but any1 lie 1
just email me
for info

Jessika
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Good for you! I know a lot of HTML and XHTML and CSS also.. I have been learning and teaching myself for over eight years now. :)

GOOD LUCK with your job and selling things. That is SO cute, and you are very talented!!! I wish I could make money by doing something online! :(

catmandu
10-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Everyone has thier gift,and yours is making Cats.

The Found Cats,and I wish you well,with your little Cats! We hope you do well,with them,you are gifted.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos695.jpg

catnapper
10-06-2005, 09:47 PM
We asked you to write sensibly in prior posts.... nobody attacked you and accused you of being stupid. You've obviously gotten a handle on internet slang. Why not understand proper english?

My son has a learning disability. He has VERY bad dyslexia. We (his father, his teachers and I) fought him on his poor writing habits. He finally realized just how lazy he'd been in his senior year, and admitted that he thought he couldn't do it, so he just didn't even try. He also said he tried to go as fast as the other kids... and going fast was his biggest problem. He realized that he needs to really take his time. He reads very slowly. It takes him forever to finish a magazine article. I don't think he's read a book in the past few years.... but ask him ANYTHING about history (any era, any country) and he'll have your answer. Ask him ANYTHING about geography and he'll know it. A learning disability is not a sign of stupidity. Merely a hurdle. Don't use the LD diagnosis as a crutch from doing what you CAN do.

As for web design, wow, I wish I could do that! sincerely! I admire anyone who understands that and can do it. We're not all perfect people in this world. We're not all out to attack you. Stop trying to proove anything to us. Take your time when you reply to posts or start threads. Just like my son, going too fast is something you can't do. You need to go slower than everyone else, but you still can do what everyone else does.

I sincerely hope you stay around here, and learn what a great place this is! You've been off to a rocky start... and I'm sorry you felt attacked.

elizabethann
10-07-2005, 08:34 AM
What a cute little kitty!!! I wish I had talent!! Do you make dogs too?

Laura's Babies
10-07-2005, 08:46 AM
I have a beautiful niece that also has a learning disability and she is very talented in art. Draws some beautiful pictures that are worthy of framing. Hang around long enough and I will be placing a order for one of your cats. Soon as work becomes more stable and I am back on my feet better.

My kitty with Disabilities LOVES my niece, she seems to know that Whitney is like her and they have a very special bond that is so heartwarming to see. Do you have a pet?

Pet Talk does have a market Place where you can sell your art. Check it out here...

http://67.15.70.205/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=29

moosmom
10-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Why can't you sell your wares here??? We still have "The Marketplace" right? You are very talented I think they will sell. I collect cat figurines.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress, okay??

shais_mom
10-07-2005, 12:15 PM
I pretty much agree with what catnapper said. Don't use it as an excuse for poor communication. I was not making fun of you I was simply defending those of us that you yourself insulted. And you turned it into something it wasn't AND you singled ME out to insult ME in a thread all it's own. That yes I reported to the Mayor and it is no longer here I don't think. I have been here for 5 years and been insulted, called names along the way. But that doesn't mean I am going to let it slide by you.

That off my chest.

That is a cute kitty. Check out marketplace.

angelkitty023
10-10-2005, 12:39 AM
maybe the ears bend them ...
the tail little shorter
im try it diffent clays
i try this clay like went smaller then i wanted to be
i think was cuz it very cheap clay

What a cute little kitty!!! I wish I had talent!! Do you make dogs too?

.................................................. .....................................

angelkitty023
10-10-2005, 12:48 AM
oye shais_mom
im sorry all this
but it that been
lm been insulted in the pass
im tired of it
it get to me
im 31 yrs old
people treat me like
crap
for least human dont repect each other at times
im be LD but lazy at time but my family dont care
or friends
I NEVER insulted PPL HERE
JUST MAYBE CUZ AWAY OF WRITING MAYBE BE insult TO OTHERS
THEY should go other broads c what ppl write
i just want go a broad
of ppl dont care how i write

I pretty much agree with what catnapper said. Don't use it as an excuse for poor communication. I was not making fun of you I was simply defending those of us that you yourself insulted. And you turned it into something it wasn't AND you singled ME out to insult ME in a thread all it's own. That yes I reported to the Mayor and it is no longer here I don't think. I have been here for 5 years and been insulted, called names along the way. But that doesn't mean I am going to let it slide by you.

That off my chest.

That is a cute kitty. Check out marketplace.