PDA

View Full Version : Great news!!!

moosmom
10-06-2005, 12:38 PM
No, I haven't found a job yet. Not flying to CT till Saturday. HOWEVER...I was online the other night and a friend of mine (actually a former student of mine at the police academy) IM'd me to see how I was doing. He and I have corresponded on and off since I got out there. He works as an investigator for the DEP and has an office/apt in New Haven that is almost ALWAYS vacant, because he travels so much. He offered the apartment to me AND all my cats!!!!!! I explained to him that I have 4 cats who are VERY well behaved and can't find foster homes for them while I look for a job and a place to live. He offered his place, saying he travels ALOT and is only there a total of 3 months out of the year. He spoke with the partner of the law firm who owns the brownstone and he said NO PROBLEM!! Mark told me that he's only in CT 3 months out of the year (not altogether) and would give me a heads up when he comes back to CT. WOOHOO!!!!! All my babies and me will be together!!!! This is THE best news!!!!!

finn's mom
10-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Holy crap! That's outstanding news! Wow, I'm so excited for you! Where one door closes, another flies open! :) Things are looking up, that's awesome! YAY!!!!

catlover4ever
10-06-2005, 12:41 PM
YEAH!!!!! Great news Donna!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
10-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Hooray! *HUGS* thats wonderful news! :D

just me
10-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Thats so great. :D

kuhio98
10-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Donna ~ That's such great news! Isn't it wonderful when things just seem to fall into place when it's the right move? I'm so glad that this big worry is off your shoulders.

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 12:50 PM
I'm so happy for you!! That is some really wonderful news! :D

davidpizzica
10-06-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm SO happy for you Donna! You can have your kitties with you at the apartment. It's funny how things fall apart for you in Detroit and really come together for you in Connecticut! {{{{HUGS}}}} sweetheart.

ramanth
10-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Donna I am so happy for you! Can you move out there right now to make it easier to interview and find a job?

*HUGS*

wolflady
10-06-2005, 02:02 PM
That's great news! What a sweet friend to offer up his place for you and your babies. He's definitely an angel in disguise, eh? ;)

**hugs**

Daisy and Delilah
10-06-2005, 02:03 PM
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations Donna!!! As I said before, losing the job may be a blessing in disguise. Everything will fall into place. Wait and see. :D

carole
10-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Oh Donna I am so happy for you, what a fantastic thing to happen, you know it is starting to look like the move to CT is going to be the right one for you, already things are falling into place, I really hope you find a job and something where you will finally get treated well, I feel that it is going to happen, (that is the clairvoyant in me lol) but seriously if anyone deserves a break it is you my friend, onwards and upwards I say Donna, GOOD LUCK. :)

Anita Cholaine
10-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Great news!!:D:D I'm so happy for you...........

jenluckenbach
10-06-2005, 04:46 PM
This is fabulous news. :D :D

dukedogsmom
10-06-2005, 05:09 PM
That is awesome news! I know you're very happy about that. What does DEP stand for? I may want to trade patches with him if it's a police agency. Also, Doogie has some new pics in the cat area and Duke and Doogie's are in General but you'll have to search for them.

NoahsMommy
10-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Donna,

I was about to PM or call you tonight. I was wondering how you were.

This is WONDERFUL news!! Remember what I was saying?? It DOES work out and it will get better....even when we feel like nothing is going right or ever will....there's a better plan out there.

I'm so happy for you!!! :)

(((((((Donna))))))))

Love, Kelly xoxoxo

AmberLee
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Terrific! Sounds made to order for you. I'm so pleased.

shais_mom
10-07-2005, 12:07 AM
this sounds like great news!!!

K9karen
10-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Weird how things work out, huh? What super news! Hope this is just the beginning of wonderful new experiences!

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2005, 01:22 AM
This is excellent news!!!! :D I'm so happy for you. :)

Randi
10-07-2005, 08:01 AM
That's great news!! So glad you can keep your kitties too! :D Best of luck with the move!

moosmom
10-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Thanks everyone. Kimmy, I WISH I could just stay put once I go out there next week, but I need to pack up somethings I am keeping, like my kitchen pans, silverware, microwave, etc. Plus, I'm flying this time. If I WAS driving, I'd definitely pack up the car. Also don't forget, I'll have 2 large carriers and a small one in the back seat. That doesn't leave me much room for big stuff. Anybody got a Hummer they can loan me??? Just kidding.

Don't worry, I'll be back for your wedding. :)

Karen
10-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Wow, what a great friend! How nice that you and the furry ones will have a place to live! :) Look out New England, Donna's coming home!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Wow Donna, that is the best news you could get, isn't it!!
Congrats :)
I guess you cannot wait to move now ;) ;)

Laura's Babies
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Good things come to those who wait....... Now it is your turn to have good things come your way! Now, may I ask, how are you going to get them there? You driving or what?

This all sounds made to order! God always has a plan, we may not know what it is or understand His reasons.... but He always has a plan for us!

GREAT NEWS!!!!