PDA

View Full Version : My Katrina Foster

Cheshirekatt
10-05-2005, 09:55 PM
So because of a less than suitable foster home, this guy was in desperate need of a place to stay. Our foster coordinator called me last Saturday in tears. Of course I told her I'd look after him. So without further ado....here's Baloo!

How could you NOT love this face? Cropped ears and all....
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/Cheshirekatt1/IMGP0896.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/Cheshirekatt1/IMGP0899.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/Cheshirekatt1/IMGP0891.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/Cheshirekatt1/IMGP0885.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/Cheshirekatt1/IMGP0877.jpg

dukedogsmom
10-05-2005, 10:02 PM
He is so cute! Poor thing. He kind of looks sad. I'm sure he'll cheer up after he's been with you for a bit. I wonder where his owners are now? I wish I could foster one, too.

Cheshirekatt
10-05-2005, 10:05 PM
He is so cute! Poor thing. He kind of looks sad. I'm sure he'll cheer up after he's been with you for a bit. I wonder where his owners are now? I wish I could foster one, too.

Not sure. He was found the first week in a house, starving and dehydrated. He was one of the 25 dogs flown up to Seattle by Patty Barrier on their corporate jet.

So far so good. Dealing with a little bit of food aggression but that's to be expected. I'm hopeful with a few weeks of regular meals he'll relax about it a bit. :)

captain
10-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Oh Kat, what a darlin ................. *kiss* on that nose.

You are a saviour ..... {{hugs}} to you

CathyBogart
10-06-2005, 12:11 AM
What a doll! He's gorgeous! :D

Uabassoon
10-06-2005, 12:39 AM
He's such a handsome boy! That's great that you are able to take him in to foster.

buttercup132
10-06-2005, 05:37 AM
omg i think hell get adopted really fast hes gorgous! i wish i could foster i asked my parents and they said dont be silly... :(

Cookiebaker
10-06-2005, 06:14 AM
What a gorgeous boy! He doesn't know that he just found the best foster home he could have ever dreamed about. ;)

sasvermont
10-06-2005, 06:43 AM
I don't post on the dog side that often, but the subject caught my eye.

What a kind person you are! Wow. To foster a doggie you don't know....and may end up with for a long time, if I am not correct.

He is a cutie and maybe with your love and dedication, he will relax and become a lap dog! :eek: ;)

lv4dogs
10-06-2005, 08:00 AM
What a handsome boy he his. Kudos to you for taking him in. Wishing you the best of luck with his care & training & hopes that he finds his family.

elizabethann
10-06-2005, 08:08 AM
You have such a compasionate heart. Thank you for fostering him. Balou is sooo adorable!! Look at that beautiful face!

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 08:15 AM
You are so right, how could you not love that face? :) He is a great looking pittie. I love the name Baloo. Bless you for taking him in. :D Hows it going with him today?

Cheshirekatt
10-06-2005, 08:38 AM
You are so right, how could you not love that face? :) He is a great looking pittie. I love the name Baloo. Bless you for taking him in. :D Hows it going with him today?

He's doing ok. He got neutered on Tuesday so I've been trying to keep him rested. He seems to be relaxing a little about the food thing which is nice. He's no longer growling and barking at the other dogs when they walk by his crate when he's eating. Poor guy.

He's an absolute mush...just a big lap puppy. I think with some meals on a regular basis he'll be fine. He just needs to know that he won't go without anymore!

He's not going up for adoption until October 15th to try to give his owners more time to find him. I'm hoping that even if he does get adopted and his owners find him after that we could still reunite them.

Ginger's Mom
10-06-2005, 09:00 AM
You really are wonderful to take that little guy in. Thanks for all that you do for the pitties out there. I hope everything works out for him.

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 09:08 AM
He's doing ok. He got neutered on Tuesday so I've been trying to keep him rested. He seems to be relaxing a little about the food thing which is nice. He's no longer growling and barking at the other dogs when they walk by his crate when he's eating. Poor guy.

He's an absolute mush...just a big lap puppy. I think with some meals on a regular basis he'll be fine. He just needs to know that he won't go without anymore!

He's not going up for adoption until October 15th to try to give his owners more time to find him. I'm hoping that even if he does get adopted and his owners find him after that we could still reunite them.

Awww poor guy must have been really hungry at one point and time. Pit bulls have to be some of the biggest love bugs ever. They are such lap dogs. I hope his owners find him.If he were my dog i would be so freaked out about him being gone. He really is a beautiful boy. Keep us updated on him. :)

finn's mom
10-06-2005, 09:10 AM
He's gorgeous! That's awesome that he was able to be rescued!

pitc9
10-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Yippee for you!! (and him! :D )
What a face!! Oh what a sweetie!

Give him gentle hugs from me and my furkids. I hope for the best for him! I hope he gets adopted into a loving family where he can chill out and enjoy the rest of his life on someone's lap! :D

luvofallhorses
10-06-2005, 11:18 AM
You are a true gem. :) Thanks for taking him in!! :) He is such a doll!! :D

lizbud
10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
He's a very good looking dog. I'll bet he would be a cuddle bug when
he gets to know someone. :) I love the name Baloo. :D

Jessika
10-06-2005, 06:50 PM
GOOD FOR YOU being able to foster a Katrina pet!! <3

What a cutie too!

labrado_retriever123