PDA

View Full Version : Photos of my kitties

elizabethann
10-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Just got a new digital camera so I thought I'd share some photos of "my boys". I love them so much!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/CosmoMaxie/IMG_0009.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/CosmoMaxie/IMG_0013.jpg

carole
10-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Aww they are all so darn pretty, I can see why you love them so much, they are indeed beautiful pets, thank you so much for sharing, now you have a camera, we expect to be un-indated with pics of your furbabies. :)Oh can we have their names please? ;)

QueenScoopalot
10-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Your trio look like such sweethearts! :) That's one lovely hunk of cat you have in the second picture! :eek: Belly ~PRBBBTSSS~ and shmoozles to that glorious tummy, and kisses to your other two. Adorable pup too..schnauzer mix? :confused: Shnoodle? :confused: :D

Laura's Babies
10-05-2005, 10:02 PM
WANT MORE PICTURES! WANT MORE PICTURES! WANT MORE PICTURES!

Need names, stories, ages and hobbies :rolleyes: ........please.....

Soapets
10-05-2005, 11:18 PM
What everyone else said! :) Thanks for sharing. Aren't digital cameras FUN? ;) Looking forward to reading more about these three, and seeing more pictures.

Deb

elizabethann
10-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the nice comments. My boys say thank you too. Yes, digital cameras are fun but I'm not technically gifted so it's takes me awhile to download them and I haven't quite mastered the camera yet. But I'm trying. The boys on the top photo are Maxie (white cat). I call him Maxie Pad, Max, Maximillion or his full name, Maximillion Shelby. The dog (who is a terrier mutt - though my friend does have a Schnoodle) is named Fenway. His full name is Fenway Bambino. I also call him Dirt Dog, Devil Dog, Luv and Sweet Cheeks. The last cat in the bottom photo is Cosmo. His full name is Cosmo Josef. Sometimes I call him Cosmo Jo.

Maxie's hobbies are eating and following me around and being on top of me or sleeping in my arms or sleeping on my pillow or sleeping under the covers. As long as he's with me, he's alright. He's the most friendliest cat I've ever owned or have ever known. He's such a love.

Fenway's hobbies are chasing mice and eating them, chasing fox and terrorizing them, chasing chipmunks and squirrels, playing soccer and hiking in the woods. He is such a sweet little man. He is sooo friendly. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He goes to doggy day care 2-3 times per week. He sleeps with me and hogs the bed.

Cosmo's hobbies are eating catnip and sleeping. Cosmo is a wee bit standoffish. He's very spoiled though. He likes to run and jump and scratch me when I walk by him. He likes his little toy mice. And he especially likes it when a real mouse comes into the apartment! Cosmo is lactose intollerant so I have to buy him milk especially made for kitties.

Thanks again everybody! I hope to post more pictures soon and read about everybody elses furbabies!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Ripley! I thought you lived in Tennesse with Jazz, Scout, Rumor & Rocky! How did you get to Vermont? :confused:

Oh, it's Cosmo, not Ripley. ;)

Great pics! I love when people get new digi cams and we're inundated with great kitty pics. :)

lvpets2002
10-06-2005, 11:46 AM
;) Awee they are just too adorable.. But I think one of your kitties is trying to be a dog..

CalliesMom
10-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Great pictures and nice to meet your kitties. :)

Flatcoatluver
10-06-2005, 06:08 PM
awwwwwwww very cute!

jenluckenbach
10-06-2005, 06:42 PM
That is a funny looking cat on the sofa next to Maxie. ;)

And Cosmo looks HUGE! :eek: But very handsome. :D

chocolatepuppy
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Finally, I can see your pictures, I've been trying since last night! You pup and kittys are all such cuties. :D

ChrisH
10-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Aw, beautiful furries! :)