PDA

View Full Version : Prayers, please

Karen
10-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Gina's Ark - a.k.a. Gina and her animals could use some prayers right now. She's just not feeling well, still running a fever and in pain from her visit with Sir Jury last week. Please keep her in your prayers. Star is still not home, but at least she doesn't have to worry about giving Star extra care when she can barely take care of the healthy ones.

Almita
10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
poor Gina and Star I hope everything will be ok! They will be in my prayers!

Laura's Babies
10-05-2005, 06:05 PM
My Goodness! That poor girl! Sick again! Gina, I think you have been through so much already and I think about you a lot, no matter where I am.. Please Sweetie, GET WELL!!! Prayers sent and will continue!

DJFyrewolf36
10-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Gina, if you see this, as always John and I are praying for you and your fur family.

Let us know if you need anything!

NoahsMommy
10-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Gina,

Please feel better soon....you are always in my prayers as well.

Lots of love and hugs,
Kelly :)

dukedogsmom
10-05-2005, 06:26 PM
I didn't even know she'd had surgery. I was wondering where she was. We'll all be thinking about her.

chocolatepuppy
10-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Poor Gina, you have been through enough. :( I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am still praying for your sweet little Star also. I hope you are better soon. {hugs}

Chica
10-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Gina, take care of yourself, and feel better soon!!!!!!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/consoling1.gif

QueenScoopalot
10-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Adding my purrayers to the list. Gina hope you feel better soon, and get back home to your furkids, and finkids quickly. Add me to the list of those who had no clue too about sir-jury. :( I've been running full steam and not able to keep up with everything here. Get better Gina..we miss ya! ;)

luvofallhorses
10-05-2005, 08:41 PM
:( She will be in my thoughts and prayers. (((Gina)))

kimboe
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
You have my thoughts and prayers I hope you get well soon! :)

Daisy and Delilah
10-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Gina, you will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Please get well once and for all!! :) :( :) :(

K9karen
10-05-2005, 11:44 PM
This is such sad news. I'm praying for your recovery, Gina, and that you can put all this nasty illness behind you, {hugs}

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Poor Gina, I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well again :eek: . I promise you will be in my prayers!! Take care

furrykidsmother
10-06-2005, 01:06 PM
How did I miss this! Oh Gina, you poor thing! You have been through so very much! Continued good thoughts and prayers. I hope that you will be feeling better very soon and that things in general will get better for you.

((((Hugs)))) to you and your Ark.

finn's mom
10-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Gina, I'll be thinking of you!

prechrswife
10-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Get well soon, Gina!

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Get well soon Gina!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Donnaj4962
10-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh Gina.... I was wondering why I hadn't seen any posts from you for a while! I am sending lots of prayers and get well wishes your way for both you and Star. Please, both of you, get well soon and well miss you!

just me
10-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Having been new here I really didnt know.
I kept checking on Star, and last I read she was still at vets.
I remember Gina saying that she had not been feeling well herself.
I dont know what happened but Im very sorry to hear this. :(
It sounds like she has been through so much.
I am sending Get Well Wishes and Positive Prayers and Thoughts. :)
Please keep us posted.

Just me...

Karen
10-06-2005, 04:41 PM
She's back at the hospital for today and overnight (for which I am thankful) and if she gets to back home tomorrow noon (current plan) she will have to go back this weekend for another overnight, but at least I hope she'll get enough care to get better, and clear up the infection/fever.

Still in our prayers!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
I just saw this. I'm so sorry Gina is not well. Lots of prayers from me too! :(

wolflady
10-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Thoughts and prayers are on the way for you, Gina! I hope you get better soon!

**hugs**

anna_66
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Gina I'm sad to hear that your in the hospital again, you poor thing!
I'm hoping that soon you'lll be out and back to yourself again:)

NoahsMommy
10-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Karen,

Please let Gina know that she's in my thoughts and prayers.

Why is she leaving and then returning? I hope this isn't her idea...she really needs to stay in the hospital and get well, once and for all. I wish I could help her to realize that.

Get Well Gina!!

Hugs, Kelly :)

Karen
10-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Karen,

Please let Gina know that she's in my thoughts and prayers.

Why is she leaving and then returning? I hope this isn't her idea...she really needs to stay in the hospital and get well, once and for all. I wish I could help her to realize that.

Get Well Gina!!

Hugs, Kelly :)

This time her leaving, then returning was the doctor's idea (or maybe the insurance company - we all know how much they hate to pay for extended stays). Got an email from her this morning, she spent the night at home, and was happy because ...

Star came home!

star is looking awesme! (well not 100%) but from the day I left her..
wow! wouldn't eat much still, which is very understandable, considering the stress she has been under. :( overall she's okay, as long as catheter's
still in her and my other friend will be coming over and watch her,
sleep overnight probably too.

But she (Gina) still is pretty miserable, and is going back to the hospital as planned this afternoon. Healing prayers for her, and continuing prayers for Star would still be appreciated!

petslover
10-08-2005, 11:18 AM
I just read this. I am so sorry that she is in the hospital. Let her know that PT is pulling for her. God Bless her.

furrykidsmother
10-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Gina, still keeping good thoughts of you and Star too! Hope that you will be feeling well enough to leave the hospital and to go home to your Star and the rest of your Ark real soon!

trayi52
10-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Gina, you are in my thoughts and my prayers. Please get well soon.

Willie

CalliesMom
10-09-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't know how I missed this but get better Gina. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this and my prayers are with you.

Medusa
10-09-2005, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry that I didn't see this sooner. Furkids and work (furkids get top billing) always keep us busy, huh? Gina and Star, you are never far from my thoughts. Last I read, Star was home and you were improving. Little did I know that things went the other way. Here's praying that you both continue to improve and that you feel well and happy soon. Puddy and the Fur Posse and I are all pulling for ya! :)

Blessings,
Mary

G535
10-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Gina and Star, get well soon!

NoahsMommy
10-09-2005, 07:08 PM
That's great news Star was able to come home. :) I bet that makes Gina feel a lot better.

I hope they can figure out how to help her so she'll feel better. Poor thing.

She'll remain in my prayers.

sandragonfly
10-10-2005, 04:49 PM
thank you everyone!! :eek: I don't know how to react to this thread.. but thankful and very much appreciated!! :o I just want to hug you all! it's very nice and cozy to find everyone's thoughts in my bed. I don't know if I've got a chance last week thanking you too for prayers in furrykidsmother's threads, thank you for your loving words!

wow.. it has been nine awfully long days and oh hallelujah I am back!!! going forth & back hospital and unable open this pet site was so lonely, frustrating and upsetting. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/d80bf7f7.gif things at hospital weren't great and it was more than just fever & infection. just a day after my second mini-surgery two days ago (saturday), I had to walk, find my ingorance doctor without an interpreter.. they didn't think they should provide one. there was so many people there, so, so high AC and I was freezing at the most of time - nurses just can be so mean. "three just-out-of-dryers is enough." :( and there was a pet talker (or +) came by, they didn't tell her she could come in and visit me! nobody told me until I got a message from mayor karen. :( a pet talk visitor's always a great refreshening!! ..sigh. I'm too upset to go more in details.

for now.. stick to goodness, mostly important, I'm soo glad I'm home - surrounding my missing furrkids - my little girl, star is home!! I'll be sure to update as soon as I can in cat general. and a card came from one of our friends here with her furkid's furrs taped inside!! soo soft & neat, wow! also, came home to a biig package, nice!! it was an early birthday gift from a friend. can you guess what is it? http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif anyway, I'm feeling okay, can breathe much better being home! except for a big bruse on my neck/elbow, I slipped in shower last night. :rolleyes:

I know it's not thanksgiving yet for some of you but I gotta say I'm very grateful for you, my thoughtful friends!! I can't imagine going through the worst.

many warm hugs from us, the ark! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

CagneyDog
10-10-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm glad your home Gina :)

Craftlady
10-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Glad your home and feeling better. Sounds like your hospital stay was quite an adventure.
Good to read that Star is home ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
10-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Due to lack of internet at work (can I sue them for mental cruelty?) haven't been able to keep up with your progress but rest assured that not a day has gone by without me thinking of you. Hope the upward curve carries on