PDA

View Full Version : Sad for Co-Worker, Golden has Cancer

Queen of Poop
10-05-2005, 02:38 PM
One of the guys at my work has a Golden, she has been diagnosed with Cancer. Waiting on news from the vet as to how far it has gone and if chemo will help. To top this off his wife is very pregnant with triplets. The birth of their babies will come at about the same time they may be having to say good bye to their fur baby. This is so very sad and unfair. I've asked my fur angels to do what they can to make this next month or so not so difficult for them, would appreciate anything your fur angels could do too. :( :( :(

luvofallhorses
10-05-2005, 02:41 PM
How sad!! :( I will keep that beauty in my thoughts and prayers. Please give your co-worker my deepest sympathies. :(

My Peanuts
10-05-2005, 03:23 PM
I'm so sorry. Prayers are on the way.

lizbud
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
That is so sad. :( I do hope this dog can be helped to beat
this disease & have more good years with the family. Prayers for
their sweet girl.

LuvGold00
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM
How unfortunate! Prayers heading their way!

petslover
10-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Thats so sad. Maybe God sent down the triplets in time to comfort her while her golden passes. Prayers and thoughts are on the way for your co-worker.

dukedogsmom
10-05-2005, 06:06 PM
That is so very sad. I hope it's not too late for help. I would be devastated. We will pray for him and dog.

Laura's Babies
10-05-2005, 06:27 PM
I hate to be the one to bring this up but you need to have your friend ask his vet and the wifes doctor about her being exposed to the dog after chemo.. I don't think pregnant women are suppose to come in contact with chemo through other people or animals.

Sad new about his dog.. They ARE aprt of the family and it is hard to face when anyone has cancer.

lizbud
10-05-2005, 06:36 PM
I hate to be the one to bring this up but you need to have your friend ask his vet and the wifes doctor about her being exposed to the dog after chemo.. I don't think pregnant women are suppose to come in contact with chemo through other people or animals.

I'm wondering where you heard this? I know I underwent a whole series
of chemo treatments and still held down a job. I was exposed to a whole
bunch of other people & animals and never felt unsafe doing it.

anna_66
10-06-2005, 09:59 AM
How terribly heartbreaking:(
I do hope there's something that can be done.