PDA

View Full Version : Lazy lazy lazy!

catnapper
10-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Since my video didn't work yesterday, I had a request for pictures of the spoiled brat. this is what I woke to this morning.....
She certainly makes herself at home, doesn't she?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Sexygirlie2.jpg
(side note... look at her tail -- doesn't it look like someone photoshopped her leg out and replaced it with a tail? Her tail is so thick that often I swear its a leg. I have to do double takes quite often regarding that tail looking like a leg!)

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! (how can this possibly be comfortable?)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Sexygirlie.jpg

Then her buddy Harry came in to see what was happening... lookie at the way she looks at him. She simply adores her Harry
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Sexygirlie3.jpg

a glamour shot of the little spoiled brat
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/glamourshot.jpg

And let us not forget the beautiful Angels Eyes. I got a new chair in my office the other day for my drawing table. I have yet to sit in it because she has decided it is hers, and hers alone. She has not moved from here since I brought it in the house on Sunday :rolleyes:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/QueenAngel.jpg

Laura's Babies
10-05-2005, 12:59 PM
That is one relaxed kitty! Look how she twists and shows her beautiful tummy! Ach! Just wanna bury my nose there!.... and how does Harry like being so "adored"? Does he walk prouder these days? :D

jenluckenbach
10-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Lovely ladies!!

Jessika
10-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Wait.. does she only have three legs? Cause i'm staring at that picture and can't find the fourth one if its there lol

Otherwise I feel dumb :(

catnapper
10-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Wait.. does she only have three legs? Cause i'm staring at that picture and can't find the fourth one if its there lol

Otherwise I feel dumb :(
No, don't feel dumb. Flutter only has three legs. Somehow between the time she was born and time I got her, one of her legs got cut off. Either by momma cat or a human. I certainly hope no human was involved.

Donnaj4962
10-05-2005, 02:07 PM
She is gorgeous! I love her pretty eyes and that nose is way too kissable! She looks very comfortable in "her" chair! ;)

catlover4ever
10-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh Flutter, you have stolen my heart. I have melted and need to be mopped off the floor.

Miss Angel Eyes is absolutely stunning.

k9krazee
10-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh Flutter!! I haven't seen pics of you and GORGEOUS Angeleyes is a long time, you both have grown so much!! What beautiful ladies you both are!!

Jessika
10-05-2005, 02:46 PM
No, don't feel dumb. Flutter only has three legs. Somehow between the time she was born and time I got her, one of her legs got cut off. Either by momma cat or a human. I certainly hope no human was involved.

OH ok good. Glad I'm not just seeing things then :D

caseysmom
10-05-2005, 02:49 PM
How dare you call her lazy....it must be a lot of work being that beautiful!

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-05-2005, 03:45 PM
She may only have 3 legs but she sure is gorgeous!!! Tummy Rubs to beautiful flutter!

Killearn Kitties
10-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Flutter sweetheart, you are beautiful!!!!! (I adore Harry too!)

And sweet little Angel! What can I say? Darling girl, that chair is your right!!

catmandu
10-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Flutter,and Angel Eyes have certainly become such Wonderful Big Cats,and you ahve won a gold star,in Cat Heaven,for giving those two Beauties thier Furr Ever Home!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture145.jpg

DJFyrewolf36
10-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Awww it's very nice to see you Flutter! Don't let your meowme call you lazy, it IS hard being such a beautiful kitty! :D

And don't you know, that you bought that chair for sweet Angel Eyes? Maybe if you give her lots of treats and scritches she will let you rent it from time to time! ;)

orangemm
10-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Beautiful girls! I just want to rub rub rub that sweet belly.

No wonder Harry is smitten!

DogLover9501
10-05-2005, 06:09 PM
They are both beautiful!

Gosh, I just love Angel - How would she like to come to Canada? :D :p

Soapets
10-05-2005, 06:41 PM
What absolutely BEAUTIFUL babies you have there! But you should know by now that EVERYTHING you bring into the house is really for THEM! After all, it IS THEIR house, NOT yours, right? And Flutter IS working VERY hard. I mean, can YOU lay there like that, for as long as that, and let someone use that bright flashy thingy on you that many times, just so you can be a model? I think she should get EXTRA treats just for that! And Angel Eyes is just trying to get the chair "broken in" for you. It needs to have lots of extra padding, and it will take some time for her to shed enough there to do the job. SHE needs extra treats for THAT, too, don't you think? And Harry, well, he's just way too adorable. It's good that he checks up on things and keeps on top of everything going on. HE needs extra treats for THAT!

I think you are going to need to stack up on LOTS and LOTS of extra treats! :D

Deb

prechrswife
10-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Flutter is just precious! The look she gives Harry is about the same one that Saphirah gives to my husband. I can't get over how much Angel Eyes has grown. She has gone from cute kitten to beautiful young lady. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-06-2005, 03:01 AM
What a relaxed Flutter!!
Hey, if you really need a chair there, I think you will have to buy a second one ;) .

G535
10-06-2005, 03:36 AM
You really do have to buy things in twos, threes or more, depending on how many cats are there. Mine takes over everything that comes into the house!

jazzcat
10-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Aww, what a cutie!!!! She sure is getting big and even more adorable!

Thank you for the Angel picture too. What is the status on her leg and adoption?

elizabethann
10-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Those pictures make me want to come back as a cat in my next life. Very cute and comfy!!!