PDA

View Full Version : anyone a scrapper?

DaisyJo's Mom
10-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi...like i said we just moved down here to the lovely south florida area and haven't met anyone new....and with all the time on my hands i decided to maybe start a scrapbook on my little Daisy....does anyone else scrapbook? and got any ideas for pet pages?....
maybe it is just me but i looked on scrapbooking websites and i havent found very many that have anything to do with pets....all of them are about children...and i don't have any of those.........................yet?

caseysmom
10-05-2005, 10:26 AM
My daughter is pretty into scrapbooking, she has many pages dedicated to the pets. She gets a lot of stickers and other things at michaels. I'll take a look tonight and see exactly what she does on her pet pages.

Kfamr
10-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Where in Florida? I also live in Florida and I scrapbook! :)

anna_66
10-05-2005, 01:52 PM
I scrap, and I actually just bought a Pet Friendly book with tons of ideas ($14.99). Here's the link to the website:)
Paperkuts (http://www.paperkuts.com/p_homepage.html)

luvofallhorses
10-05-2005, 01:57 PM
I do it when I find time. My best friend, Vanessa made me a scrapbook for my birthday last year and all I had to do is put pictures in it. :) and am still working on it. :) I want to make a scrapbook of my mom's mother(R.I.P.) for Christmas. :) Hopefully I can get that done, but I have to get more scrapbook material. :)

dukedogsmom
10-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm in Florida and scrapbook. I also make my own cards. Here's a link to a scrapbooking thread we had going for a while. It shows lots of our work, or should I say, fun?
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=82067&page=1&pp=15&highlight=scrapbook

DaisyJo's Mom
10-05-2005, 08:29 PM
i live in plantation......i hope that is right....like i said we just moved here.....i would love to get together sometime and maybe learn a few things...

thanks you guys for all the stuff to look at....it helped alot.....

i have got a book going for Daisy and i have an idea of a "words of wisdom" book for my cousin and i would like to do one of me and my boyfriend....i have also thought of a book about our trips to boxing matches.....

i have a lot of ideas but this hobby can be expensive!!!!! :D

dukedogsmom
10-05-2005, 08:41 PM
It is very expensive! I've got a car full of scrapbooking and craft stuff. I live north of you in central Florida. It's about a 3 hour drive, I think. A long time ago, my brother lived in that area. It's pretty down there.

DaisyJo's Mom
10-05-2005, 08:52 PM
i have got a few things....my cousin in arkansas is into scrapbooking majorly....i have basics i guess nothing fancy....scissors, glue pen, photo mounting stickers, and i guess that is about it...i need to go get some more cardstock...i love looking at mags and books and pics to get ideas because i am not very creative.....

it is pretty down here....i just have to get used to it because it is way different than arkansas....you have no hills

Kfamr
10-05-2005, 09:04 PM
No hills unless the ant hills count. :p You're around 4 hours from me, I live in Palm Harbor, that's near Tampa.

Here's my most recent scrapbook page of my dog Kiara.
http://petevents.com/~simba/Post9-18-2005/22.jpg

Welcome to PT and I hope you stick around. :) A few others and I are trying to find a time to meet up, so maybe you could join us when we do? :)