PDA

View Full Version : My Amazing Choir Concert, please look!

jesse_3
10-05-2005, 12:04 AM
I have spoken of my choirs amazing concert that is comming up, and we are still looking to raise money. This is a link about the whole thing..If you are interested in it at all, feel free to check it out. http://www.lhschoir.org

The reason we are doing this Woven Voices, Woven Threads is because our town is so racist. So far, we are meeting Henry Oertelt, a Holocaust survivor and author of The Unbroken Chain. We are meeting several other people of Jewish, Native American, and African American..This is only a brief description for anything of this Music concert we are putting on!

Sorry if this is of a bore to you, but I am so excited you would not believe! We are singing at a professional level, and our Highschool is better than our Colloge:eek: I don't mean to brag, but our choir is good!!!! We sing in any language, and we are on our fourth song in one month (only one is English), for 9 and 10th graders we are doing okay. Our 11th and 12th graders are absolutely amazing though!

Steph and Choir

vinjashira
10-05-2005, 06:39 AM
I have always enjoyed singing in a choir myself :)
Good luck with the concert and hope that you raise a lot of money!

Daisy and Delilah
10-05-2005, 08:13 AM
This is far from boring :) This is something to be very proud of. Thanks for sharing it with us. We hope your concert goes well. I enjoyed singing in a choir for years as well. :)