PDA

View Full Version : Almost grown up

catnapper
10-04-2005, 06:17 PM
I can't believe how big Flutter's getting lately. At night, I can't tell her from Pouncer or Abby half the time. She's still much smaller, but quickly catching up. She's officially 7 months old today. :eek:

I managed to raise a spoiled brat! Flutter wants love on her terms, and her terms only! She has picked up hIts a short video of Flutter getting love and complaining every time I try to pick her up to cuddle her... even though her motor is revving fullforce! :rolleyes: And even though she complains, she still give head bumpies and wants pets :rolleyes:

I hope you can hear her meow - its too sweet. Thats the same meow she uses when she sits beside the bed at night to be picked up and put into bed (curiously, she doesn't meow when I pick her up when she asks for it!)

Can you all see just how sweet she is and why I love this little brat?

Oh, the link to the video might help!
Miss Bratty Brat (http://www.clipshack.com/ClipList.aspx?viewmode=3)

momcat
10-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Hey Catnapper! I've always had a soft spot for sweet little Flutter. :) Only problem is I couldn't get the video. Said something about needing a password. Anyway, there's no question that she's just the sweetest little girl! Give her some lovebug from me? :cool:

catnapper
10-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Ooopps.... try it again. I thought I had it set up where you wouldn't need a password. I sure hope its not like Imagestation where everyone will need an account to view things -- that is a big pain in the you-know-what! :D :p

catmandu
10-04-2005, 07:25 PM
I have the same problem,you need a password.
I bet Flutter,is getting as big as Scrappy 2,who is slowly losing her kittenessity,and growing into a big full grown Cat.
I will miss the Kitten,but rejoice in the Cat!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture145.jpg

Grace
10-04-2005, 10:24 PM
The message I got -

Sorry, but the feature you're trying to use requires that you be logged in as a ClipShack member.
You can log in here, or sign up for a new account.

catnapper
10-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Ugh... they must need everyone to be a member to view it. How annoying! Sorry folks. I'll have to wait until we're allowed to upload and attach video again.

jazzcat
10-05-2005, 09:35 AM
I can't believe she is 7 months old already.

Since we can't see the video how about some pictures pretty please. :D

koxka
10-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Flutter getting love and complaining every time I try to pick her up to cuddle her... even though her motor is revving fullforce!

Yep, Piula also do that. She complains and purr at the same time. :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Wow, 7 months already? :eek: :eek: