PDA

View Full Version : Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of ... SACKS???

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure how Cassy devined it, but he has found MANY evil sacks in the house lately. He's taking a well earned break at the moment, but he was forced to eat his way out of a paper grocery sack that had some items I was returning to my parents on Friday, and today the plastic sacks set beside the door to go to the recycling center needed to be decanted through three rooms and shredded along the way. It was impressive at his thoroughness, considering how little time I left him alone with them...

I had no idea that either set of sacks was EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. Isn't it wonderful that our cats are looking out for us at all times (naps permitting, of course)?

:eek: :p ;) :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2005, 03:06 PM
My cats all agree: EVIL SACKS MUST BE DELT WITH IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO MULTIPLY!!!!

They say: GOOD JOB CASSY! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Hmmm....me thinks maybe the evil sacks might just be collarborating with the evil blinds....

Amberlee, I'm so glad Cassy was there to save you from so much evil! :eek:

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 03:11 PM
*fond, proud smile*

Not only is he a little love bug, he's my hero!!!

We humans can be SO blind!

Donnaj4962
10-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Glad that my girls aren't the only ones that have experiences with the evil bag monsters!

Poor Sasha had quite a run-in this past weekend.

I keep a plastic sack on top of the frig with things that I need to take to work. Understand that this bag of things is placed in a heavy wire apple shaped basket. It probably weighs a good couple of pounds. As I was enjoying "Monster-In-Law" in the loving room, I hear a terrible CRASH, and out comes Sasha with... :eek: :eek: A PLASTIC BAG ATTACHED TO HER TAIL!!!!!!!!!!! She runs through the living room, behind the couch and out again, up the stairs and back down through the living room and finally ends up behind the couch again. Of course, Meowmie is just sitting there laughing! :p

I pull the couch out, to find poor little Sashie with the bag still attached, looking up at me with the "I have no idea what happened. Could you puuhhllleeeeeese get this thing off my tail?" look!!!! The bag was removed and I walked intot he kitchen to find the bowl on the floor in the middle of the kitchen and the contents of the bag in the laudry room.

"Nosey butt" must have decided to check out the contents of the bag and knocked everything to the floor.... herself included with the bag attached!

It was quite the sight! I knew she could run through the house, but I have never seen her run that fast! :D

Gotta love the kitties.... there is never a dull moment in our house!

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
... Gotta love the kitties.... there is never a dull moment in our house!

:D :D :D Great story!!! I hate to think what would happen here if one of them BIT Cassy's tail!!! :eek:

orangemm
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Our guys did that sack thing, too, once.

Jeff saw Binky FLYING up the basement stairs, then came Archy with the handles of a plastic bag around his neck. He was running so fast that the bag ballooned out behind him and he looked like the Caped Crusader! Both were scared silly (Binky because he's a scardey-cat, and Archy, because the bag crinkled).

Now we keep all bags, plastic or whatever, safely away! :D :D :D :D

catmandu
10-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Who are you going to call?
SACKBUSTER!!!!
We aint afraid,of no SACKS!
When the Paper Bags are after you,who are you going to call?
Sackbusters,Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos952.jpg
Bustin makes us feel good!

rg_girlca
10-04-2005, 06:50 PM
LOL!!!!!!! GARY THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that Cassey is protecting you from those evil bags. Some of them can be very scary. :)

Laura's Babies
10-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Chester trembles at the sheer sound of one since one attacked him once and no matter how fast he ran, it wouldn't let him go, so now when he hears one, he runs to hide (the house protector...Right? :rolleyes: ). Giz on the opther hand, searches for them. She LOVES the sound they make and all you have to do it touch one and she is right there to play with it. Her favorite thing to do it to find one at night when the light go out and play, PLAY, PLAY!

momcat
10-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Cassy, lots of nip for you tonight on a job well done! Good watch cats are so hard to find so make sure your Meowmie appreciates you! By the way, Groucho the lawyer says if you're ever looking for a job to get in touch with him.

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Hee, hee, Gary!!!

Groucho, Cassy will be PMing you when he's done snacking. (This may take a while...) :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
10-05-2005, 12:09 AM
LOL Cassy sounds a lot like my Sunny. :D Sunny loves to attack bags and little Pearl is also learning how to do this too. I'm glad that Cassy was able to get all of the evil monsters out of the bags. ;)

Don Juan's mom
10-05-2005, 01:34 AM
tee hee hee kitty is just protecting you! Osama bin Laden could be hiding ANYWHERE! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

liz

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Our cats are sack-lovers too! Maya always checks every bag with groceries that enters our house! Well.... , I don't think she is looking for monsters in there, she just wants to be sure if meowmie bought enough catfood and a supply of snacks ;) . Inka is the one who loves get into empty sacks, just checking if there isn't an evil creature in it. I have seen her run around like a Caped Crusader too! That is so hilarious!! When something gets ataached around her tail, she always needs me to take it off :D .
Zazou doesn't have any "sack-experience" yet. Maya and Inka will teach her that, I have NO doubt about that ;)

jazzcat
10-05-2005, 09:33 AM
LOL, everyone's stories are so funny and a few (like the caped crusader) sound very familar. Unfortunatley Rocky and Rumor think anything plastic whether it be sacks, shrink wrap or packaging is for eating. After discovering part of a plastic grocery bag in the litter box mixed in with Rocky's tootsie rolls I learned to keep all plastic put up and away. Thank goodness he didn't suffer any complications.

AmberLee
10-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Aren't we all so lucky at how alert our fur-babies are for our welfare. Eeks! I never thought of O. Ben (Bin?) Laden in my front entryway. What a concept!!!