PDA

View Full Version : So many wonderful people here

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
With all the new stuff with this new software, I was going through everything it has saved for me - PMs, attachments, etc. - and I've just sat here for the last 2 1/2 hours, first reading through Tubby's good bye thread
Good Bye My Friend..... (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=66016)
then Cracker Jack's welcome
Peanut(s) & Cracker Jack Anyone? (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=67897&highlight=cracker)
and once again I'm amazed at how wonderful Pet Talkers are. Everyone was so devastated at the loss of Tubby, and then so thrilled at the addition of Cracker Jack. You can really feel the heartfelt emotions in everyone's posts.

I know I've not been very active lately, but slow but sure I'm getting this software figured out so is shouldn't be long before I'm back in full force again - with lots and lots of Peanut and CJ pictures. ;)

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for being such a wonderful group. :D

Now....how do you post links in this new software?

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 02:54 PM
{{{T,P&CJ_Mom}}}

Uh, it looks like you have your question answered already??? I assume you entered your hyperlinks by clicking the icon of a tiny chain resting in front of the globe. If I've misinterpreted your questions, could you rephrase it??? :confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks Amberlee. :D

At first I only entered the link because I had NO idea the little chain link by the globe meant "post a link," but now it all makes so much sense! ;) :D

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Aha! Two ways of entering them, then!

Glad it worked for you!

catmandu
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
And The Found Cats,and I are looking forward,to seeing photos,of Peanuts,and Cracker Jack,we dont care if we ever get back..
Cause its root,root,for the Kitties.If they dont win,its a shame,
Cause its Whiskas Temptations,for ALL,
At The Old Found Cat Hotel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos952.jpg

Freckles
10-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Not to change the subject, but....

Debbie, are you rooting for the White Sox? They're doing very well now!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2005, 04:49 PM

Debbie, are you rooting for the White Sox? They're doing very well now!:D

Actually....I could really care less about baseball....but if I was going to root for any team in the playoffs, I would root for the Cubbies.....although I don't think that will happen in my lifetime. :) :rolleyes:

If anything, I hope the White Sox beat the pants off the Red Sox just because the Red Sox and the Yankees need to be brought down a peg or two. But then again....what do I know about baseball? :) :confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I like the Yankees! :p :D

Laura's Babies
10-04-2005, 07:24 PM
When one of us PT'ers loose one of our fur kids, it hurts us all and effects us tremendously. I think you know that just from how others losses have effected you. It is a sad day for us ALL when one passes on to Rainbow Bridge.

On the other side of the coin, it is something to rejoyce about when one brings a new baby into their lives and ours. It is always the happiest of the happiest occasions when another fur baby gets a new furever home! A day to celbrate!

rg_girlca
10-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Laura, I agree with what you said. Loosing a PT kitty is like loosing one of our own and when someone adopts a new kitty, we welcome it into our homes also.

I'm just so glad that we have this wonderful site to be able to share all our ups and downs with people who totally understand what we are going through and how we feel. But most of all, to help us get through the hard times.

NoahsMommy
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Debbie,
I've been thinking about you, I'm glad everything is going OK. :)

Wow, I went through and browsed both those threads and I cannot believe its already going to be a year since you (we) lost Tubby. Wow.

And...almost a year that we've been blessed with your sweetie pie CJ.

((((Hugs))))

I agree, there are MANY wonderful people here. We are indeed blessed with people who understand us.

Love, Kelly and the kitties :)

koxka
10-05-2005, 01:28 AM

...I think you need a new siggy. ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-05-2005, 02:55 AM
Debbie, I agree with you 100% !! I will never forget the huge support I got here when my darling Sydney passed away. It was amazing how good it felt to have so many caring catfriends here :) :)