PDA

View Full Version : One Year with PT ~ What I've Learned

shutterbug0303
10-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Yesterday marked my "one year anniversary" with PT...what have I learned during the past year....

*When I stumbled across this place a year ago, I never imagined it would consume so much of me

*Where else could I find people who think of their pets the same way I do

*Where else could I go to find information when one of my girls is sick, hurt, or just plain nuts...and someone will completely understand

*What other place could hold a melting pot of people who can all interact about various subjects yet have one thing in common...animals

*Where else could I invite Chloe's friends to her birthday party...and attendee's came from all over the world

*Where else could I come to lean on my friends when I'm down - and never be judged

*Where else could I find the courage to drive 12 hours to meet wonderful people and their pets

And finally...I've learned that...*PET TALK ROCKS!!!

I know I've been absent so much these past few months, but I've still be reading and following your lives. I can't wait until things slow down more in mine and I can share more about myself again.

<3, Judy

finn's mom
10-04-2005, 10:38 AM
That's wonderful, Judy! It'll be two years this January for me (as guster girl and finn's mom)...I know what you mean about learning a lot. I'm so glad that you and Mary and I got to meet before things got too busy in your life. I hope we get to see eachother again soon! I can't wait to meet the rest of your family, and to see how big Skye has gotten. You are one of my favorite people here, and, I miss your posts. Thank you for sharing your one year anniversary with us! Congrats and here's to many more!