PDA

View Full Version : pics of my trio

shais_mom
10-03-2005, 11:27 PM
cross-posted from Dog General
I haven't posted pics in a while I don't think. I haven't taken them in even longer!!! Just haven't been in the mood. So I am trying to get out of that funk.
Misc pics of the kitties are self explanatory - Kloe was on top of the door.

Keegan went to my parents for the first time in about 3 weeks and had a blast she is actually SNORING right now!
The trailer pics - I didn't exclude them - is the trailer my grandparents lived in for about a year and a half. My grandma died a year and a half ago and my grandpa just died in May - it took a while to sell it but they finally found a taker. So my dad is doing the work of disconnecting things and getting the trailer to their driveway so these people can come and take it - it will be very said to see the empty spot in the yard again - the end of a very short era.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1bv8

Uabassoon
10-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Great pictures! Kylie looks like a kitty princess and kloe and Keegan are just as pretty as ever. Oh and you really need to get a recording of Keegan snoring, I want to hear it!

jazzcat
10-04-2005, 08:10 AM
For some reason the link here doesn't work for me but I was able to see the pictures through the link in Dog General. :confused:

Cute pictures! Keegan looked like she had a blast playing in the yard. It's good to see your beautiful kitties again too. :)

I'm sure seeing the empty place in the yard will be hard reminder for you all. (((HUGS)))

Logan
10-04-2005, 11:01 AM
I can't open it either way, either, Staci, but I will go to Dog General and try again.

Logan

shais_mom
10-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I re-copid and pasted it so hopefully it will work now. :)

orangemm
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Wonderful pix of your dog and kitties!

I'm sure it must be bittersweet seeing your grandparents' trailer going to someone else.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Great pics Staci!! I especially like Madam Tortie Cattitude Kloe on top of the door!

wolflady
10-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Awwww! Your babies are precious! I want to squish Kylie! ;)

I'm sure it will be hard to see the trailor go. :(

**hugs**
Karen

RICHARD
10-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Ed will say something like, "Kylie, the ever beautiful princess of the Midwest",
then swoon on the keyboard. :D

catmandu
10-04-2005, 03:55 PM
That backyard just cries,for a Triler,and I hope that one day someone has one that they dont want,at a reasonable price,and your Pets,and you,will have fun,once again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos952.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Awww....Kylie and Keegan are as adorable as ever, and Kloe looks like she's just as much a trouble maker as always. :) :D

rg_girlca
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Oh Kylie I just want to "Squish" you and Keegan, how I would love to romp in the back yard with you. Kloe, you are my kind of girl pretty one. :D