PDA

View Full Version : Misc Pics

shais_mom
10-03-2005, 11:25 PM
I haven't posted pics in a while I don't think. I haven't taken them in even longer!!! Just haven't been in the mood. So I am trying to get out of that funk.
Misc pics of the kitties are self explanatory - Kloe was on top of the door.
:)
Keegan went to my parents for the first time in about 3 weeks and had a blast she is actually SNORING right now! :)
The trailer pics - I didn't exclude them - is the trailer my grandparents lived in for about a year and a half. My grandma died a year and a half ago and my grandpa just died in May - it took a while to sell it but they finally found a taker. So my dad is doing the work of disconnecting things and getting the trailer to their driveway so these people can come and take it - it will be very said to see the empty spot in the yard again - the end of a very short era.

If the ‘View album’ button doesn’t work, copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1bv8

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Great pictures Staci!! What gorgeous kitties you have and Keegan looks like the most fun loving doggie on the planet!! Your property looks so beautiful. That "funk" thing must be going around. I have it too, as well as almost everyone I know. I hope things start getting better for you. Thanks for sharing :D