PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Job In The Seattle-ish Area?

Cheshirekatt
10-03-2005, 10:20 PM
We need some help at Pasado's. Currently we are looking for two part-time positions, or possibly one full-time position if the right applicant comes along.

We need someone to do in take at the Spay Station. This job requires a bit of driving around. Basically you go to the area that the mobile speuter clinic is going to be that day. You arrive at 7am and do all the intake, figure out which animals get on the truck, deliver any supplies that they may need (towels, meds etc), balance the petty cash and distribute flyers. The pay is around $14-15 an hour and you get $40 a week as a gas allowance. You can be anywhere from Snoqualmie to Kent. You'd also need to head up to the farm in Monroe for supplies. You get to the scheduled area at 7 am and generally are done no later than 9 am.

The second part-time job would be an admin assistant (mine) up at the sancutuary. Answering phone, filling orders, filing, writing thank yous...things like that. This job and the spay station position could possibly be made into a full-time but that wouldn't be up to me.

Feel free to e-mail or pm me with any questions you might have.

aly
10-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Ohh, that sounds like a great job!!! I'd love it! I'd also love to move to Seattle!

Good luck in finding a good person to fill the position. I'd apply in a heartbeat if it was just a wee bit closer :)