PDA

View Full Version : Cassie is missing, or . . .

Toby's my baby
10-03-2005, 09:17 PM
I don't ocme over to the cat side much. But I am in desprate need of some comforting. Cassie has been missing for a long time. She isnt that old, about 10 years, but she is either missing, or has past on to the R.B. A few years ago, Cass jumped into one of my uncles cars that he was hauling, and she rode in the car for about 200 miles. A 1 1/2 months later, we got a call from my uncles neighbor, that they had our cat (she had a collar and tag on). She doesnt have a collar on now, so if somebody found her, they wouldnt be able to indentify her. :( I think I am going to email our local HS and have them put up a thing on the internet. I called a guy that rents our shed and some other stuff of ours, and he said that they havent seen her. (I thought maybe she might have jumped in their pick up or truck or soemthing, and got a ride over to there house) They are going to keep an eye out for her for me.

Laura's Babies
10-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Lets hope she is just hangng out close to home.

catmandu
10-04-2005, 03:19 PM
The Pet Talker Angel Search and Return Squad,is looking for Cassie,and hopefully,they can show her the way to go home!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos952.jpg

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Much luck to you all, especially Cassie.

(My Cassy points out she has a LOVELY name. :rolleyes: Fingers and paws crossed here.)

Toby's my baby
10-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Much luck to you all, especially Cassie.

(My Cassy points out she has a LOVELY name. :rolleyes: Fingers and paws crossed here.)
Aww, thanks! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Have everybody put some familiar clothes out so she can find home in case she's confused. Also, a little food spread around might help too.

Hope you find her. :confused: