PDA

View Full Version : "Praises for Roxey and Me" Video

anna_66
10-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Well as some of you know we went to the Husky Hike (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=86378) Saturday. Well the night before we stayed with the people who were involed in the hike. They have 2 huskies of their own and 2 fosters, so including me and Jennifer's dogs, it made 8 :eek:
Well of course I had to get pictures and some video. Well I didn't realize that we were getting some praise while I was taping!
As we introduced all the dogs, I took Roxey and made her do a sit stay so all the dogs wouldn't rush up to the new ones. Of course she was the perfect girl and just sat there till I said "ok"! I couldn't have been more proud! We received so many compliments on how well behaved she was, it really made me feel good.

*EDIT*
Paul added wmv, so I was able to upload the video for everyone to see any time:D

Kfamr
10-03-2005, 07:20 PM
I've always thought Roxey was a good girl! You really have done such a great job with her.

Accckk... I miss you and your kids so much! I can just feel Roxey furs between my fingers.

Give her some hugs from me. :)

ParNone
10-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh how cute and whattagoodgirl she is! If that guy had been talking to Oz and Gull like that, he would have found two ecstatic Collies parked in his lap, giving him major Collie Nose Nudges. ;)

chocolatepuppy
10-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Talk about being in husky heaven! I bet you were having a blast! :)

captain
10-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh my goodness - what a good dog ............. Oh, and "what a good owner" too :D

Thanks for sharing that with us "proud Mum" :D

Cookiebaker
10-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Roxey, you ARE such a good girl!! :)

Look at all them huskies!! And the awhoooooing! ;)

dukedogsmom
10-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Look at all the pretty dogs! Good for Roxey! That one guy was really talking good about her. All you have to do to see those pages is hold down the ctrl button. That way, you don't have to disable the popup blockers.

shais_mom
10-03-2005, 10:32 PM
I can't see it! :(
wwaaah I wanna see Roxey being so good! :)
It plays but no image... or sound

PJ's Mom
10-03-2005, 10:40 PM
That looked like a lot of fun! :D

Of course Roxy's a good girl. Was there ever any doubt? ;)

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Husky Heaven is a great way to describe that video Anna!! Wow!!! What a gorgeous group of sweethearts and they all seem so happy. Those are my kinda people in that vid. You can tell they genuinely love doggies like we all do. Roxey looks like she was having a great time and she is a very good girl and so very pretty!! :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-04-2005, 08:12 AM
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

Seemed like the Herd was discussing the fact that:

"There aren't nearly enough Hoomin HandPawz to go around...
'WoooHooooHoo!'"

http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

wolf_Q
10-05-2005, 05:48 PM
That is so cute! Wow a house full of 8 huskies.....that's heaven to me! :D Roxey is such a good girl she is so well behaved!

cyber-sibes
10-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey, that's the guy that set up the music system at the Husky Hike! look at all those gorgeous huskies!!!! Woooooo! And Roxey, what a GOOD girl you are, you made Mom so proud! Smart & beautiful! ;)

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Look at all those huskies! How cool to get together with so many huskies. I bet that was a blast. Roxy, you are beautiful and such a good girl!! :D

anna_66
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Can anyone see the attached video? For some reason it's not playing on my computer. I just want to know if it's me or everyone :confused:

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 08:39 PM
When I tried to look at the attached file this is what it said:

The file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior.

It also says, Do you want the player to play the file? You check yes or no. I didn't check yes because I wasnt sure what all that meant. Do you know what that means Anna?

anna_66
10-06-2005, 10:08 PM
When I tried to look at the attached file this is what it said:

The file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior.

It also says, Do you want the player to play the file? You check yes or no. I didn't check yes because I wasnt sure what all that meant. Do you know what that means Anna?
That is so weird! This is what it says when I try to play it...
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found.
Hmmmm gonna have to ask Paul about this one :confused:

Paul
10-07-2005, 07:52 AM
   I downloaded and watched your great video so Pet Talk is at last doing it's job.

The problem is that all .wmv (or even .mov) files are not created equal. The audio and video may be compressed and decompressed (via codecs) using a variety of technics. A few companies even develop their own codecs so viewers must download and install them before they may see and or watch the video.

Your video played well on my Macintosh using the Windows Media Player so it should play well on a PC. The key is that you used the Windows Media Video 9 and Audio 9.1 codecs so that this will require ordinary users to have the free Windows Media Player version 9 or higher.

Paul

lv4dogs
10-07-2005, 08:01 AM
It opened right up for me.

She's such a good girl, although we already knew that. ;) I'd be in heaven in a house full of husky's like that. Boy oh boy does it look like a lot of fun!

anna_66
10-07-2005, 09:26 AM
That's so weird :confused: I still can't just click on it to play it, but if I "save target as" it will save it and play just fine.
I do have Windows Media Player 10. Oh well, as long as it plays:)

Thanks Paul

vinjashira
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
I couldn't open the attached video :(

-eidt-
I clicked "save target as" and opened it and yay.. I could see all the huskies
and Roxey is a good girl :)

RobiLee
10-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Well, I couldn't see it here but you already know that I have looked at it several times;). I love it!! The praise is well deserved! I've told you my story about my first impression of Roxey and you know how much I love that husky girl of yours. She is wonderful! You are a great furmom :D

ChrisH
10-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Aw, such good girl! :)

That's so weird :confused: I still can't just click on it to play it, but if I "save target as" it will save it and play just fine.
I couldn't see it either until I did that!

GoldenLuv
10-08-2005, 09:24 AM
it won't let me view the video it says something about an unknown error :(:(

lizbud
10-08-2005, 06:41 PM
I can open it but it gets a media player error and won't play. :(
Darn. I'm sure that Roxey did great. :)

ChrisH
10-09-2005, 04:30 AM
I can open it but it gets a media player error and won't play. :(
Darn. I'm sure that Roxey did great. :)
Just do as anna said, right click, save, then open the saved file! It worked for me. :)