PDA

View Full Version : I am a happy kitty mom!!

DJFyrewolf36
10-03-2005, 06:50 PM
You guys want to know the definition of happiness?

Well, happiness is coming home after a long day of work to the sight of one gorgeous kitty (or more if they want to be social ;) ) sitting up in the window to greet you, and not having to worry about some irritating, cat hating landlord seeing them!

I LOVE seeing Spook up in the window, posing. I'm going to have to get a picture of it. She is my permanent, 365 day Holloween decoration :D and I don't need to hide it anymore!

YAY! I love having a landlord that likes cats!

I hope I'm not being overly exitable :o

catmandu
10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
When I first had Pouncer,and Mr Scrappy,I was worried about the Lanlord too.
Then there was smoke,in the Builing,and I took the Cats down,thinking that the Super might see them. Guess What!!
He had Three Cats!!
And there were at least 25 Cats,there we could have had a Cat Show.
So I wany scared anymore.
Glad Spook,is in a place,where hes appreciated,and doesnt have to hide anymore!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/sc2scratchy.jpg

Laura's Babies
10-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Landlords need to lighten up on people with pets. When you live alone, they are great company and wonderful companions!

NoahsMommy
10-03-2005, 08:32 PM
I agree....I adore coming home to see my furballs in the windows! :)

There is also a neighbor kitty that sits in the window all day (an orangie!) and its lovely to see.

Coming home to my kittys MAKES MY DAY!! They are indeed precious.

I'm so glad your new place is working out for you. You deserve it, sweetie.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

jazzcat
10-03-2005, 10:21 PM
:d :d :d

orangemm
10-04-2005, 04:49 AM
I couldn't live anywhere that didn't allow cats! I'd have to pitch a tent out somewhere, I guess. I've had cats for YEARS and YEARS.

Couldn't do without my babies!!

sirrahbed
10-04-2005, 06:11 AM
Kristina - I am so glad to read that some good has already come from your move :)

As far as seeing cats in the window waiting for you, or a groups of cats sitting right inside the door and happy to greet you - well, it is one of the best feelings that I have!! :D My kitties make me feel better each and every day.

I am sure that not having to worry about having them - is a huge relief and lets you enjoy your babies so much more :D

DJFyrewolf36
10-04-2005, 10:28 AM
And I think the cats can sense that they don't have to worry too. At the old place, they hid all the time and ran at the sound of the door knocking or the doorbell. Now if someone knocks, they're at the door greeting whoever stopped by!