PDA

View Full Version : The move went well!

DJFyrewolf36
10-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Ahhhh...I'm back posting again!! Er...well sort of. We've moved into the new house and everything is getting settled in nicely. The cats are quite happy being in bigger quarters. The only problem is is that our internet isn't being hooked up until the end of the month, so the only place I can log on from is work. I don't know how long I can log on from work, as I might be changing jobs soon but I'll try to keep you all updated as much as possible!

I'll also be lurking too so I don't miss too much ;)

I do have to say, I LOVE the new interface. :D

*HUGS* to you all, hope you're staying safe, healthy and happy!

finn's mom
10-03-2005, 06:01 PM
It's always good when a move goes smoothly. Glad you were able to check in! I agree with you, I like the way Pet Talk looks now! :)

Laura's Babies
10-03-2005, 06:24 PM
:eek: NO INTERNET for a MONTH??? YIKES! Limitted PT time, even worse! I see major withdrawls coming your way!

DJFyrewolf36
10-03-2005, 06:29 PM
:eek: NO INTERNET for a MONTH??? YIKES! Limitted PT time, even worse! I see major withdrawls coming your way!

Sigh...I know :(

But at least our service will be better...and cheaper than before! Sigh, I am going to miss browsing and chatting. I've been busy as all get out at work, so my PT time is being cut down drastically! If I get a job doing road construction like I want, I won't be able to get on unless I'm at my parents house.

Oh well, it is only a month...

catnapper
10-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Glad to hear the move went smoothly. I bet the cats are loving the additional space! I don't know how I'd live without the internet - mine went off a few tiems last week and I thought I was dying! LOL

Karen
10-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Glad the move went well, and the kitties are happier, too! Once that new Internet connection is running, things'll be even better!

DJFyrewolf36
10-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Glad the move went well, and the kitties are happier, too! Once that new Internet connection is running, things'll be even better!

Indeed! The cats are in particular enjoying the new large plot of lenolium (Sp?) floor. Last night they were chasing a tennis ball across it, and slipping and sliding all over the place!

They seemed to be enjoying themselves :rolleyes: But, they can be thundering kitties all they want now since we don't have to worry about downstairs neighbors!

NoahsMommy
10-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Yay! Glad the move went well.

Hope your inet gets hooked up soon! :)

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Yippee that the move is over, that it went well and the kitties are settling in nicely!

Bummer about the i'net, but ... a month does go quickly. (When my computer dies, I have the option of renting time at a local i'net cafe or Kinkos, or waiting in line at the library. Do any of these option work for you? I know they aren't as convienent, but they SO beat no i'net at all...)