PDA

View Full Version : Fritz peeking out

fritz03
10-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Fritz peeking out from under the chair as i was taking this picture.he was waiting for supper to start.His Auntie Irene phone dthis morning and they can't com eon thanksgiving next week as they have other plans,but will be coming on the Octoner 14th ,the day before the Apple Fest,so fritz wil have to wait as few more days than planned but it is okay with him.I was watching America's Funniest Home Videos and there was this German Shepherd who was walking along on his back paws trying to catch a billiard ball from a pool table and it reminded m eof what our late Poodle Ruffles would do.He would walk along the same way ,but could barely get his front paws on the table to see the balls.Just thought i would share this as it has been 3 and a half years today since he died and I thought it was a gret way to be reminded of him and his memory.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/peekie.jpg

elizabethann
10-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Peek-A-Boo, Fritz. I see you! You're so cute peeking out from behind that chair.

That is a sweet memory of your poodle, Ruffles. He sounds like he was a very talented dog. RIP little Ruffles.

Daisy and Delilah
10-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Fritzie!! :D :D :D We see you hiding under there! You're so cute! Don't worry Fritz, the Aunties will be there to see you eventually and you will be so happy. :)

What a loving way to remember Ruffles Barry. We know how much you miss him. He is at the RB smiling down now as he reads about himself on Pet Talk :)

Jamieejo85
10-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Awww..Fritz you are sooo cute!! Stop hiding under there and come out and play!! :D :p