PDA

View Full Version : My Sister Lost Her Cat!

elizabethann
10-02-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm so sad. My Sister's little cat, Tig Tig, escaped Wednesday night and hasn't been seen since. She noticed her dogs were out and wondered how they got out. All of the doors were closed. Then she noticed that one of her cats was missing, Tig Tig. She's put up flyers and is offering a $500 reward.

Please, if you can, send postive vibes and prayers my Sisters way. She is very depressed. I'm depressed because Tig Tig is declawed and my Sister lives in the woods. She'll never survive out there. I'm just hoping a neighbor has her.

Please don't send messages regarding declawing. I would never declaw my cats and urged my Sister not to do it - but she did. What I'm looking for are positive vibes and prayers. Please send them my Sisters way.

Thank you very much.

:(

rg_girlca
10-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Prayers and positive vibes on the way for Tig Tig and ((((((HUGS)))))) for your sister.

Please come home soon Tig Tig. Meowmie needs you and is very worried about you.

Uabassoon
10-02-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Tig Tig, I'll be sending good thoughts that he safely returns home to your sister.

G535
10-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Poor kitty, hope he comes home soon. It is possible that he's very close to the house, just too scared to do anything.

NoahsMommy
10-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh no! :( I'll be praying Tig Tig gets home very soon...into the arms of your worried sister.

Laura's Babies
10-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Yes, it is very possiable Tig Tig is not far from his home. Have your sister put oput food and water for him and his favorite blankie close by.. Who was it that lost one of their babies when it got out and went out in the yard, sat down and read out loud and the kitty came out of the bushes. Maybe she could try that too.

One thing I have learned from PT and my own experience is they are never far from home but calling will do no good.... it is like during the day when they are sleeping and you call and call and they just will not budge. If that fails during the day, have her do it evening and or night when they are awake and roaming.

just me
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Sending good thoughts for a safe return of Tig Tig.
Keep us posted as to what happens.
Positive prayers on the way.

orangemm
10-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Come home, Tig Tig, your meowmie is so worried about you!

Please go back HOME, little one!!! :( :( :( :(

Kirsten
10-03-2005, 04:41 AM
That is so sad!!! :( I can relate to your sister's depression because we felt the same when my mother's little Peggy was missing for one day last week. She lives in the forest also, so I'm aware of all the dangers.

Don't give up hope! Tig Tig, when you are around, please come back home!!

Kirsten

Sonia59
10-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Oh no! Many prayers, and I hope Tig Tig will come back safe! Be strong! :(

QueenScoopalot
10-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Chance are that Tig Tig is hiding nearby someplace. The best thing is to go out late at night with a good flashlight and check under every bush, porch etc. around the area. Also bring some catnip and put it someplace where it can be watched from nearby (even in her car). Leave food & water nearby but not when it gets dark out. That may attract in preditors. Purrayers that your sister's kitty will be safely indoors again. Keep us posted. ;)

catmandu
10-03-2005, 09:41 AM
The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad,is on the case and will see,if they can find Tig Tig,and send your Sisters lost Cats home.
They are excellent Pet Finders,and I am sure,that they will find him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos645.jpg

elizabethann
11-07-2005, 07:59 AM
My Sister called me last night. She was crying. Her neighbors called & said "I think your cats out on our deck". She ran over and sure enough, it was Tig Tig!!! Can you believe it? This cat is declawed and was out in the woods. I don't know how she survived. I tend to think she may have been in someones basement or garage. There's no way she could have survived out in the woods for 1 month with no claws AND she'd never been out before! My Sister says she has some ticks and a big lump on her side. She's bringing Tig Tig to the vets today to have her checked out. I guess she was skinnier too. She slept with my Sister last night and she just slept & slept and she ate and ate. She ate so much, she puked.

Thank you to all who sent nice messages.

Oh, and the neighbors who found her have a statue of St. Frances (the patron saint of animals) in their front yard. How strange is that?

Thanks again!

Felix
11-07-2005, 08:10 AM
That is such great news!!Hope kitty is back to normal again soon.Such a amazing story...with such a happy ending :D

kuhio98
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM
My Sister called me last night. She was crying. Her neighbors called & said "I think your cats out on our deck". She ran over and sure enough, it was Tig Tig!!!

I'm so glad that Tig Tig was found safe and sound. Please encourage your sister to talk to her vet about microchipping. If Tig Tig ever ends up at a shelter or injured at a vet, they will scan and notify you so you won't worry so much.

catmandu
11-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Another Sucess by the Pet Talker Angel Search and Rescue Squad.

Toby's my baby
11-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Thats great news! I am so glad your sisters cat was found!

rg_girlca
11-07-2005, 04:53 PM
This is such great news. :D

That statue of St. Frances guided Tig Tig to the right person. :)

Please update us on what the vet says.

I pray that little Tig Tig is going to be okay.

kimlovescats
11-07-2005, 05:11 PM
That's wonderful news!

Kim ;)

RedHedd
11-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm glad Tig Tig was found. I'm with kuhio98 - Please microchip that cat! Just in case.

Soapets
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm just now reading this and didn't see the original date until I read the post where Tig Tig had been found and it said he had been gone for an entire month. I am so happy that Tig Tig is home safe where he belongs now! I don't think it is strange, or a coincidence, that the statue of St. Frances is at the home where Tig Tig finally showed up......

Deb

G535
11-07-2005, 07:01 PM
The message here is "never give up hope for a lost cat".

Very happy to hear that Tig Tig is home again.

elizabethann
11-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Tig Tig had a couple of huge ticks on her. That lump my sister felt was a huge tick. She lost 1.8 pounds. Other than that, she is doing wonderful. My sister keeps crying everytime she looks at Tig Tig because she's so happy she's home. She said this will be the best Thanksgiving ever.

catfamily
11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry I'm so late on this thread but I'm sending good vibes Tig Tig's way anyway so he has more happy years ahead with your sister :)

orangemm
11-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Thank goodness Tig Tig is home safely!!! Poor thing must have been terrified and your sister had to have been distraught.

What a wonderful ending!!! And, I know St. Francis had something to do with this! :)

Welcome home, Tig Tig!!