PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Kymcole25
10-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this!

I just joined a few minutes ago and thought I would introduce myself...
My name is Kim, as some of you may know, and I am owned by 12 fur-babies. Named: Bleu, Shelby, Kylie, Zoe, Jagger, Kassia, Keegan, Cooper, Luka, Nicky, Lacee, and last but not least, Kambry. In case your wondering why I have so many...my mom and I show/breed Alaskan Klee Kai, right now we own 8, 4 of which are show dogs. The others are of different breeds, none of which are shown, for various reasons.

I will be sure to post pictures later on,
Kim

furrykidsmother
10-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Kim!! Welcome to Pet Talk!! Hope to see pictures soon! I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do!

RobiLee
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see pics of your pups. I think I have come across them before at another site and they are gorgeous. I love Alaskan Klee Kai. So cute! Could you please tell me more about them. What are thier personalities like?

My name is Robin and those are my girls in my signature. Katie is an Akita and Tori is a Siberian Husky.

I hope you like it here. :)

Kirbys Mom
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM
is new 2 :eek:

dukedogsmom
10-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Welcome! Looks like you've got some pretty dogs there. I've got a 12 yr old German Shepherd/Chow mix named Duke, a peachy colored cat named Doogie(he was adopted from another PT member) and a 22 year old Arabian named Flair. I hope you like it here and we'll look forward to seeing more of your dogs.

Kymcole25
10-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks!!

Robin:
All of our dogs have different personalities. Some are absolute angels, while others need a little more looking after. I guess it really depends on how you bring a Klee Kai up. Just like any other dog, if you start from the begining telling your pup what is right and what's wrong you won't have a problem with training...but if you wait, you will deffinetly incounter problems. Klee Kai are great with children, they love to sit in a child's lap and be cuddled...as well as any other person. Most are awesome with other dogs, but then you have the few who are a little iffy.

I would love to share more, but I only have a couple more minutes until doggies need to go out, I will have to get something together and post it. Let me know if you would like any other info!!!

-Kim

jazzcat
10-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi Kim, welcome to PT!!!

Hello to Kirbys Mom too!

Kfamr
10-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Hello Kim!!

Welcome to Pet Talk. :D You've surely got your hands full there.
I'm Kay and i'm 'mom' to three dogs - Simba (8 yo Shep/Pit), Nala (2 yo Lab/?), and Kiara (1 yo Rottie/?) We reside in humid Florida. ;)

I believe i've "met" you before on another forum - 2cp maybe? Your dogs are precious from what I see in your signature.

Anyhow,
Welcome to Pet Talk!! :D

Ginger's Mom
10-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Kim. :) Boy do I want more information. I admit that I am unfamiliar with Klee Kai :o. Although I have heard the of the breed, I know absolutely nothing about them. They look like very cute dogs, I would love to see more pictures. How big do they get? They appear to be a spitz-type dog, so I assume they are active dogs, and maybe vocal (?). In any case, welcome to Pet Talk, and I would love to hear more. :)

Almita
10-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi nice to meet you my name is Almita and I'm a mom to Muneca ( Shih-Tzu)6, Chiquis ( Chihuahua)7 who's birthday is today! I live in a hot state Arizona.

NoahsMommy
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Welcome, Kim! :)

I'm Kelly and I live with the five cats you see in my signature. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here! Your furkids sure look cute!

Kymcole25
10-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks again!!!

Kay:
It may be 2cp...possibly others, I'm not sure since I am a member at over 20 forums!

Ginger'sMom:
Size depends on the type.
Toy Variety: Up to and including 13 inches, up to 10 lbs
Miniature Variety: Over 13 inches and up to and including 15 inches, up to 15 lbs
Standard Variety: Over 15 inches up to and including 17 inches, up to 20 lbs

And yes, they are VERY active...they will run outside for hours if you let them! They are also a little mouthy, but if you work on it with them they will calm down and get a little quieter!

I am working on getting more info together, and will post it somewhere in the dog area ASAP!

-Kim

sammy101
10-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Welcome to PT!Your kids are gorgeous! :)
I'm owned by 2 mutts.
Kodie-2years old- Lab/bloodhound/rotti mix
Lucy-11months-Spaniel mix
Hope you enjoy it here!!

Chica
10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/welcome3.gifKIM, TO PET TALK. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE.I AM OWNED BY A CHIHUAHUA, BRINDLE IN COLOR. HER NAME IS CHICA.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/DSC00177.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/Candy20Corn20Guy.gif
HI, MY NAME IS SHERRY, CHICA'S MOM

crsvstang
10-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Welcome!

I'm mom to 3 dogs: Mick (almost 7 month old) Min Pinscher mix, Reggie (1 1/2 year old) Dachshund mix, and Tori (almost 10 month old) German Shepherd Dog/ Lab mix.

I also have 1 cat named Fuzzy Wuzzy, 1 dove named Rosie & 1 turtle named Fred.

Karen
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My first experience with a Klee Kai was having one be Dog of the Day!

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2000/April/30.jpg (http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2000/April/30.html)

jesse_3
10-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk! I have never heard of a Klee Kai! *gasp* I would love to learn so much more about them! Is there a website that you could recommend to read?

Anyways, I am Stephanie (Steph) and I am owned by Jesse who is a three-legged, English Springer spaniel with three-legs! She is below in my signiture. I also have a hedgie named Splinter. She is a different type of hedgie(I am actually thinking of a mix between African Pygmy and Long-eared..) she is brown (now chocolate) and so amzing and friendly!

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-04-2005, 04:10 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK !!!

My name is Lut, and I am owned by 3 cats, Maya, Inka & Zazou, a rabbit Billie, and lots of fishes :)

Kymcole25
10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
thanks again, everyone!!

jesse_3:
Here are is the link to AKKAOA, one of the Klee Kai Clubs, it also has links to fellow Klee Kai breeders and is very informative:
AKKAOA (http://akkaoa.org)

Anita Cholaine
10-04-2005, 02:17 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!:D

My name is Natali, and I'm owned by my dachshund, Anita.... Hope you enjoy it here!!:)

k9krazee
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
I saw your post in DG...your babies are soo cute!!!! I just wanted to welcome you to Pet Talk!!!

My name is Ashley and I am owned by the 5 Hoodlums, they are actually all in my siggy...I can't wait to hear more about you and your dogs!!!

luvofallhorses
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Hi there, Kim!! Welcome to PT!! :) I am Krista and am owned by the fuzz butts in my signature. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here!! :)

AmberLee
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!