PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me

K9soul
10-02-2005, 03:34 PM
No one is hurt, physically. I can't go into things, it's personal and too new for me to be able to really talk about it, especially in a public setting. But I have had an emotional blow today that I am just not sure how I can get through. I'm begging God to help me, but the only thing I could feel for sure was that I needed to reach out and ask others to keep me in their thoughts and to pray for me. Please, please pray for me. Thank you.

beeniesmom
10-02-2005, 03:38 PM
You will be fine.
After all.... they say: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Roxyluvsme13
10-02-2005, 03:40 PM
sending prayers and ((((HUGS))))

NoahsMommy
10-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Prayers being said that everything will work out.

((hugs))

ChrisH
10-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Prayers on the way.
{{hugs}}

Ginger's Mom
10-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Prayers going out. Hope everything works out for you, Jess.

Kfamr
10-02-2005, 04:16 PM
You know i'm always thinking of you, Jess.

If you need to talk you know i'm here. {{HUGS}}

Uabassoon
10-02-2005, 04:18 PM
*hugs* I'm sending you prayers.

Toby's my baby
10-02-2005, 04:19 PM
I am so sorry things aren't going good for you right now! {{prayers and hugs}} on the way!

finn's mom
10-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Oh, man, Jessica...if you need to talk, you know how to reach me. I'm always thinking of you, and, now I'll be praying for you, as well.

popcornbird
10-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh Jessica. :( I pray that everything is alright with you. You know that you can always talk to me, and I will always be there for you.

{{{hugs}}} Hope whatever's wrong soon becomes right. PM me if you need to talk.

Kater
10-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Jessica,
I'm so sorry to hear that things are so difficult. :( You will most certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there was more I could do.
{{{HUGS}}}

momoffuzzyfaces
10-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Tons of Prayers from me too! Also lots of (((HUGS))) !!! :(

gemini9961
10-02-2005, 05:08 PM
My best wishes for you in this difficult time.

finn's mom
10-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Keep the prayers coming, folks. Jessica, thank you for calling me, we'll talk again soon. Remember, though...no matter how crumpled we feel, we never lose our value. If I was physically close to you, I'd give you the best hug ever.

luvofallhorses
10-02-2005, 05:13 PM
You'll be in my thoughts in prayers. (((HUGS)))

dukedogsmom
10-02-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. We're all here if you need us. I hope this rough time passes soon.

Almita
10-02-2005, 06:23 PM
oh Jessica prayers are being sent on the way and {{{{HUGS}}}}

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Jessica, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. This is no exception dear lady. We love you here at PT and hope that everything works out for you. No one could deserve happiness more than you do. (((((HUGS)))))
Terry

Please PM me anytime to talk. I'm willing to help any way that I can.

furrykidsmother
10-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Good thoughts and prayers that whatever difficult time you are going through will be eased soon.

RobiLee
10-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Jess, I'm saying a prayer for you now and will continue to do so.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

cyber-sibes
10-02-2005, 09:27 PM
(((( HUGS )))) saying prayers for you.

flamepony12
10-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Prayers on the way, Jess.

(((HUGS)))

anna_66
10-02-2005, 10:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear this and I am hoping and praying whatever your problem is that it will be ok.
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Anna

PJ's Mom
10-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Hugs and good thoughts coming your way, Jess.

Karen
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Prayers on their way.

LuvGold00
10-02-2005, 11:29 PM
I'll be thinking of you!

captain
10-02-2005, 11:37 PM
In my prayers - today and for as long as you need ..... {{{hugs}}}

missygirl
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM
I'm praying for you! good luck! i hope things turn out alright! ;)

wolfie
10-03-2005, 09:06 AM
You'll be in my thoughts. *hugs* Things will get better.

Randi
10-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Jessica, I hope you'll be feeling better soon! I'm sending positive thoughts your way - and Fister is sending headbumpies. :)

Christiansmommy
10-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Jessica...you are always such a comfort to other when they are down, so I hope that we can be of a comfort to you while you are feeling down. (((HUGS))) and prayers being sent. Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Robyn

slick
10-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Jessica, forgive me for not seeing this yesterday. Whatever is troubling you, just know that we are all here for you. Mega prayers on the way.

slick xoxo

crsvstang
10-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry you are having such a rough time right now. Sending good thoughts your way.

shais_mom
10-03-2005, 10:29 AM
I thought I replied to this last nite - but prayers on the way Jess.

Logan
10-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Jessica, I'm so sorry that something has happened to dishearten you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, as always. If you need me, I'm right here.

Logan

Jadapit
10-03-2005, 12:13 PM
You will be in my thoughts and prayers!! ((((HUGS))))

ParNone
10-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Hope everything works out okay. Positive thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Anita Cholaine
10-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Lots of hugs for you... I'm sure everything will work out soon... Sending good thoughts...:)

finn's mom
10-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Jess, I don't know if you're reading this, or if you've even had the heart to come online. I know if you are online and "lurking", you're feeling bad for not posting. Don't. No one, and, I mean no one can possibly be angry at you for taking a little time off to take care of whatever it is that you need to take care of. Please know, though, that everyone is thinking about you, and, hoping that you are able to smile a little each day, as you go through this. Know that I thought a lot about you and your situation last night, and, my phone, door, and, heart are open to you, if you need anything. I will say that I feel your absence, as I know everyone else does. But, we all want you to take care of you. See you soon...

wolfsoul
10-03-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday, Jess. I hope that you can get through everything with no pain. I will be hoping and praying for you. If you ever need to talk, you know I am here.

ramanth
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Thinking of you! *HUGS*

petslover
10-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Sending Prayers your way. Hoping everything will work out.

k9krazee
10-03-2005, 03:55 PM
We will keep you in our thoughts, I hope everything will be okay.

finn's mom
10-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Hey, everyone. Jessica wanted me to let you all know how very much she appreciates all of your thoughts and prayers. She really needs them right now, and, she regrets not being able to come on here and explain things to all of you that are concerned. Once things become a bit clearer, she'll be back online to thank all of you and to let you know how things are going. It's all about good timing, though, it really is. And, right now just isn't a good time. So, keep the prayers and good thoughts coming, she's reading them and is genuinely moved by everyone's concerns. Kari

dukedogsmom
10-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I've been thinking of you today. I know it probably doesn't look much better but don't give up hope. Hug those sweet dogs of yours and take them on a long walk. That will be good for you all. Take care.

DJFyrewolf36
10-03-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been around to post sooner, but my thoughts and prayers are with you!

*HUGS* you will get through this!

chocolatepuppy
10-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Jessica, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. {hugs}

Daisy and Delilah
10-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks Kari, for the update on Jess. Dear Jess, we're thinking of you every minute. Take all the time you need. We'll still be here. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers for as long as you need it. I am only a PM away. Terry

NoahsMommy
10-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Jessica,

You remain in my prayers, honey.

I'm not sure what's going on, but if I've learned anything with all I've been through...if you're having trouble holding onto your faith because of whatever is going on, stay close to your friends that can pray for you. He can fix ANYTHING.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

carole
10-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Jessica I am sorry to hear that things are not going smoothly for you right now, and just know that your are in our thoughts and we hope that whatever life has brought you, that somehow you can find a way to get through it all, we are all here for you to offer our support, and love, HUGS sweetie, and I sure hope things are getting better for you. TAKE CARE. :)

Logan
10-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Jess,

I sent you an email yesterday, and you don't need to respond. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you constantly. Woke up at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep and instead of getting up and doing something, I just talked to God about you and asked him to please watch over you during this rough time.

Love you,
Logan

K9soul
10-04-2005, 12:39 PM
There just aren't any adequate words to place a value on the friendship and outpouring of caring and support I have received from many of you. Honestly, I am not sure where I'd be at without the strength some of you have helped me to find. It's still very difficult for me to share a lot about what is going on, but I also think it is probably pretty obvious that it has to do with my marriage. I still can't go a lot into the very personal aspects of it, I've never had the ability to easily pour my heart out in a public setting when it comes to personal pains. Suffice it to say, I've been blinding myself to some things, and things have been held back on both our parts due to wanting to avoid the pain that's going on.

I know many will wonder about something in particular, so I will say it straight out, there has been no affair involved in this. As of today, we're in a talking phase, now that I've managed to get more of a grip and find the ability to stay calm (at least around him). But I'm frightened, crushed, and hurt beyond the scope of any words to describe. I'm scared to death, of just everything right now. I know some of you have experienced various things of a similar nature, and have an idea of what it's like. It's the initial shock that scars you.. when you think things are good, and learn they aren't. A shock like that is something stays in your heart forever, even after things have resolved in whatever way they will.

Please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm so emotionally vulnerable right now, but I'm getting all the help I can. Thank you. Thank God for people like you out there.

Jess

Logan
10-04-2005, 12:44 PM
You are SO loved, Jess. :)

Ginger's Mom
10-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Jess, I too woke up thinking about you this morning (though not as early as Logan). You are a very strong and caring person Jessica, and I know that you will be able to get through whatever is coming your way. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

shais_mom
10-04-2005, 01:01 PM
we are here for you anytime Jess.

lizbud
10-04-2005, 01:03 PM
You are in my thoughts & prayers as well. I know how emotionally
devastating these problems can be when your world is turned upside
down. :( I pray that ,with time, you can find peace in your heart and
mind. Hang in there.

Laura's Babies
10-04-2005, 01:18 PM
I have been keeping up with this thread and wanted you to know that I am thinking about you also. Put it in God's hands and He will take care of you. Keep the faith and in trusting Him!

Kater
10-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Jessica,
I just wanted to let you know that you've been on my heart and mind. It hurts me deeply to know that such a softhearted person is in so much pain. Again, I just wish there was more I could do. I want you to feel free to contact me as well, anytime you need to - I will PM you my details.
I am praying for your continued strength during this trial and I hope that you can find peace and happiness soon.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} across the miles.
Kate

My Peanuts
10-04-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. Prayers are on the way for you.

finn's mom
10-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Honestly, I am not sure where I'd be at without the strength some of you have helped me to find.

Jess, you said it all right there. If you didn't have the strength in you to begin with, no amount of love from anyone is going to implant it. You are a strong personk, even if you are vulnerable right now. The fact that you can articulate that shows strength lacking in many people. If it takes a hundred of us to keep telling you it's there, and, to help you pull from your inner strength, you know we'll keep on it. ;) I'm glad that you were able to post, Jess. Thank you. Kari

beeniesmom
10-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I know you will make it through this difficult time.
Hugs

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Again Jess, we're still here for you whenever you need us. Just make sure you come in and let us know how you're doing when you feel like it. You're always in my thoughts and prayers. Terry

Almita
10-04-2005, 10:41 PM
We are here whenever you need us Jess! You will be in my prayers and will be thinking about you! {{HUGS}}

gini
10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
After many many years of marriage - I found one day that I had been turned upside down and dropped on my head. I don't know how else to express it.
It was so horrific and painful. But I lived - I picked myself up - took care of the horrible bruise - and went forward with my life.

I say these few things because I want you to know that I truly do understand.

You have more than my prayers................and if I can help you - I would be happy to send you my email address.

God be with you now!!

wolfie
10-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Jess, I just thought I'd let you know I am still thinking of you. *hugs*

slick
10-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Jessica...I'm sorry I have not been as active on PT as I would like to be and am just now reading your reply.

I wish I could offer some advice but you see, I've never been married. I have had a long term relationship that broke up in 1987 and that was painful enough and I've remained single since then.

Sending more {{{hugs}}} and prayers your way. With the love and support of all PT'ers and God, you will get through this.

xoxo

Pagiepoo
10-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Poor Jessica I am new to the Board but i am willing to make new Friends and what a way to Start I will keep you in my prayers. You can write to me and email me too at [email protected] wish to here from you Bye. :(

captain
10-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Jess,
You are still in my thoughts and prayers.
No matter what, we will ALWAYS be here for you ....{{hugs}}}

K9karen
10-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Jess, I'm sorry for my late reply. It breaks my heart that you're going through such a difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

K9soul
10-06-2005, 08:16 AM
It's hard to know what to say other than thank you. I wish there were more words in the English language to express gratitude, I hate having to say the same phrase now that I'd say if someone picked up something I dropped and handed it to me! Just know that your thoughts, prayers, words of comfort and support, are lending me strength and spirit, day by day. I know God is speaking to me through all of you.

finn's mom
10-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Good to see you, Jessica. :)

anna_66
10-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Good to see you:) Wish I had something better to say than "I hope your doing alright", but at the moment that's all I have.
Just know that if you ever need an ear to bend, I'm here.
Anna

Jadapit
10-06-2005, 09:57 AM
I'm so sorry you are going through this. :( I know its really hard to deal with! My husband and I had major problems a few years ago. In fact, I moved out and was on my own for over a year. It was heartbreaking and so stressfull. You are such a sweet, sweet lady you deserve only the best!! You are still in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

carole
10-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Just hang on in there Sweetie, with the love and support here from your PT friends, we will help you through this, heartache is one of the most awful feelings in the world, just know we care about you and are thinking of you and hoping that all will be well in the end. HUGS. :)

ramanth
10-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Still thinking of you Jess. *HUGS*

wolfie
10-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Jess, we're still thinking of you. :) *hugs*

trayi52
10-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Prayers and good thoughts are with you from me. Hope things work out for the best for you.

Willie :)

finn's mom
10-07-2005, 08:52 AM
You know I think about you daily, Jess. We all love ya!

ChrisH
10-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Jess, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. {{big hugs}}

Chris

luvofallhorses
10-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Jessica,

You are still in my thoughts and prayers. We love you and are here for you whenever you need us. Hang in there. ((((((HUGS)))))

wolfie
10-13-2005, 11:59 AM
You are still in my thoughts Jess. I hope things are going okay for you. *hugs*

If you ever need anything, we're here for you!

Oggyflute
10-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Best thoughts and wishes for you Jess. Gather strength from the people you love.

Rachel
10-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Jessica, I am a bit worried about you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

luvofallhorses
10-29-2005, 05:23 PM
I hope you're doing OK. Please check in with us letting us know that you're alright. You are still in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

Van10
11-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Prayers and hugs on the way girl!

Daisy and Delilah
11-02-2005, 05:30 PM
How are you Jess? You remain in my thoughts and prayers :) Please check in when you feel like it. I know we all miss you so much here at PT :)

K9soul
11-03-2005, 09:50 AM
I am sorry, I did not see people asking about me here until now. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and caring. It means a lot to me.

I'm doing overall alright. I'm staying quite busy and really working on building up my own strengths, and in the process I think things are going better at the moment. I'm taking things a day at a time, and working on not worrying and focusing on what the future may hold. It rarely holds what we fear, hope for, expect, etc. anyway, so why focus on it right? Live in the now. Our pets certainly teach us the value of that.

We all know the old adage, and I am determined to not let this "kill" me (as perhaps I first thought it would), but instead make me stronger. Thank you again for your continued thoughts, prayers, and friendship.

- Jess

ramanth
11-03-2005, 10:27 AM
*HUGS* It's good hearing from you. Sounds like things are getting better or at least I hope so. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Adding my love and prayers to all the others - I hope things work out for you

Ginger's Mom
11-03-2005, 10:45 AM
It is good to hear from you Jess, and I am keeping you in my prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

pitc9
11-03-2005, 01:31 PM
...thinking about you.....
{hugs}