PDA

View Full Version : Treat from Mommy

fritz03
10-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Fritz sitting up for a treat from mommy.Should have seen him with his new squeaky.he came into my bedroom with it ,in his mouth and he was whining,looking for a place to bury it.Then ,in the living room ,i threw it,he brought it back in front of Auntie Bev and he threw his head back and tossed it to her ,wanting her to throw it.Never seen him do that stunt before.today,he must have been dreaming of their visit because he was on my bed sleeping and his tail was just a wagging.They will be back in 2 weeks as there is a Apple fest going on that weekend and they always come that day.They might even coming on our Thanksgiving On Monday October 10th.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/treat3.jpg

Roxyluvsme13
10-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Aww thats cute :)

Ginger's Mom
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
That is a beautiful sit up, Fritz. Good boy. I wish I could have seen you playing with your new toy with Aunt Irene, I am sure that was adorable. :) It's okay Fritz, October 10th isn't that far away. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
10-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Fritz!! You're just so cute little man!! Look at you in that cute picture, sitting up and begging, and posing for the camera ;) How we would love to see you trying to hide your toy. You're adorable Fritz!! Nothing can make you happier than the Aunties coming over right Fritz? Just think how happy you'll be when the Aunties come back. You'll be ecstatic. Have a great night Fritz! :D

Flatcoatluver
10-02-2005, 06:27 PM
omg she is so beutiful. Fritz can really sit pretty!!

elizabethann
10-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Fritz, you're such a darling!

tatsxxx11
10-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Hehehe! Good boy Fritz! Quite impressive!:) Bet your Auntie thought so too! You're one smart pup! Hugs to you, cutie Fritz!:)